It's your graduation (malum)

Calum: oh god it's happening it's actually happening! You though as you watched your friends being called. It was your graduation day and you where so happy that you actually made it! "And last but not least, Y/N Hood!!" Everyone cheered and your family where in tears as you walked up to get your diploma(idk what it's called sorry 😂). "Gosh I have no idea what to say but thank you uh...good luck everyone in the future and for you who are graduating next year, good luck and work hard! Never stop believing and trying if you really want the dream to be reality!" You said as everyone cheered after your speech. You hugged your teachers and then your friends. When you where about to take the walk home, you saw your older brother leaning against his car. "Oh my god!!!" You squealed and literally jumped on him. "Congrats baby girl I knew you would make it!" He said and kissed your four head. "Thank you and i Thought you wouldn't be here for another week?" You giggled. "Can't miss this big day you shit" he smiled and ruffled your hair. "Caluuum" you whine as you tried to fix your hair. He laughed and hugged you. "Sorry cutie, let's just go home and celebrate" he chuckled and you of course agreed.

Michael: "Y/N Clifford!!" You walked up almost in tears as your name got called meaning you made it. You actually graduated high school!! "Yeah that's my lill sis!!" You heard Michael yell as you took your diploma and hugged your teacher. "Oh god I'm so happy i think I'm about to cry" you giggled as everyone laughed. "But anyways, thank you everyone for making these years for life memories and I'm wishing you all a big fat good freaking luck!" You finished as everyone roared with joy. You walked down and Went to hug all your friends and when you had talked and done your stuff, you Went back to your family. "My baby" your mom cried and hugged you. "Mom no tears" you said as your dad and brother laughed. "Yeah mom no tears.....fuck" your brother said and started crying. "Yeah, i see hel you call your self punk rock" you giggled and hugged him. "I'm so proud of you" he said and squeezed you. You smiled and pulled back to hug your dad. "At least I have a child with More brain cells than the other one who dropped out" your dad said dragging the last two words harder. "At least I'm working" Michael defended. You laughed and hugged your dad. "Yeah dad he is working and doing his job with joy! You should be proud meanie!" You said and slapped his arm. "Yeah listen to her!" Michael pouted and cuddled your arm. "Let's just go and celebrate" your mom said rolling her eyes playfully. "Hehe" you and Michael laughed at the same time. Strange but happens everytime something like this happens.

###########
I would be so happy if i could live in the ocean. More peaceful and beautiful than living on the ground.

I like strawberries, you?