36

The two stayed at Miwa's apartment for the rest of the break. It wasn't really eventful; they explored the town together and occasionally from Miwa. Then the day came for Hinata and Kageyama to return to the school.

Miwa drove them over to the train station and waited with them.

"I'll keep the rest of the stuff from your old room in my storage," Miwa told Kageyama.

He had completely forgotten about the argument with his father, and his mother didn't bother the boys; she wasn't mostly out during the day.

When they reached the train station, they all got out of the car, and Miwa walked the two to the platform. The train arrived soon after they got there. Miwa enveloped Kageyama in a hug. She let go and tousled his hair.

"You may be my annoying little brother, but I'll miss you," she said.

Then she gave Hinata a big hug, and he was a bit taken aback.

"It was wonderful to meet you, and I am a tad sorry that you fell for my brother," Miwa said as they hugged.

She let go of Hinata, and they said their final goodbyes before Kageyama took their bags and they got on the train. They found seats and sat down. Kageyama interlaced his fingers with Hinata's.

"Hey Tobio?"

"Yes?"

"What are you going to do about your dad?"

"Cut contact I guess he doesn't have any power over me since I am an adult, and he really can't do anything. I don't want to see him if it means I can't see you," Kageyama kissed Hinata on the top of his head.

"You're so corny," Hinata chuckled.

"Shut up, moron," Kageyama pouted.

Hinata laughed a bit more and kissed Kageyama quickly on the lips before resting his head on Kageyama's shoulder.

"Don't fall asleep; you'll be up all night," Kageyama told him softly.

"Don't boss me around," Hinata said groggily. He was already getting drowsy and felt himself beginning to fall asleep.

Slowly enough, Hinata drifted off to sleep, and Kageyama smiled slightly at the sleeping Hinata.

"Dumbass," he mumbled, then kissed Hinata on the top of his head.

Kageyama looked out of the train window at the scenery passing by. He thought about volleyball, and the two did keep in shape for the beginning of the season that started in the spring.

They have played a couple of teams in practice games. They were a good team, but they didn't have much time to get better. They were up against a lot of good teams in their division.

The train ride was around an hour, and Kageyama had a lot of time to kill himself while Hinata was asleep.

~

a/n: short filler chapter for what is to come mwahahaha😈