7

After practice, Hinata noticed Kageyama's talent. That's who he wanted to set up for him. While Kageyama was packing up his things, he went up to him.

"Hey Kageyama," he said.

"What now?" he sighed.

"Will you set for me?"

Kageyama perked up at this and agreed. They went to the middle of the court, and Kageyama grabbed a ball from the basket.

"You two, practice is over," Daichi said.

"Can we practice more, please?" Hinata begged.

"Fine, but lock up when you're done. I'm leaving the keys on the bench."

"Thank you," Hinata called out as he left.

He turned back to Kageyama, who was ready to set. Kageyama was interested to see how this would turn out.

"Ready when you are," Kageyama said.

Hinata backed up a couple of steps, Kageyama tossed the ball up, and Hinata broke out into a run. Kageyama's fingertips made contact with the ball as Hinata jumped to an impressive height. His hand made contact with the ball and spiked it to the other side of the court, making a loud thwack.

Hinata fell back to the ground, and the two looked at each other. Kageyama pretended not to look impressed at Hinata's speed and jumping height. Hinata reset, and Kageyama grabbed another ball from the basket before setting it, but this time Hinata missed it.

"What are you doing, dumbass?" Kageyama said. "Don't waste my time."

"Let me try again; I swear I will get it," Hinata replied.

Kageyama rolled his eyes and grabbed another ball to set.

The two spent the next two hours practicing, as well as bickering every time Kageyama did a faulty set or Hinata missed a spike.

The gym door opened, and they saw Daichi enter. He looked at the two, astonished.

"Why are you still here? Clean up and go back to your dorms and get some rest," Daichi said.

The two picked up all of the balls and returned them to the basket. They grabbed their things and left after Daichi, locking up the gym before they left. They walked side by side in silence, the cool autumn breeze brushing their skin.

"Hey Kageyama."

"Hey what?"

"Do you want to get a snack?"

"It's dinner time, you moron," Kageyama replied.

"I heard they have really good pork buns, even though I have only been there once," Hinata said.

"Whatever dumbass."

The two walked in silence until they reached the convenience store. They walked in and purchased some pork buns when they went to pay. Hinata was going to take out his wallet, but Kageyama beat him to it.

"Hey-"

"Shut up, Hinata," Kageyama said, cutting him off.

He grabbed the brown paper bag, and they exited the shop. They walked across the street to the park and sat on a bench. They ate in silence, only hearing the sound of the wrapping around the pork buns and the people in the park.

When they finished, they were left sitting on the bench in silence. Kageyama stared up at the sky. The sun was just beginning to set, and the colors of the sky and clouds swirled together.

"So..." Hinata said.

Kageyama sighed, "There was never a moment of silence with you."

"What crawled up your ass and died?" Hinata mumbled.

"I heard that."

"Whatever Crappyama," Hinata grumbled.

"Don't call me dumbass," Hinata snapped.

"You're the one to talk, Bakayama."

"That's funny coming from a human tangerine," Kageyama scoffed.

"Now you're calling me names."

"Do I look like I care?"

"Well, I sure don't," Hinata replied, crossing his arms. He was not going to lose this argument.

"Are you sure?" Kageyam questioned; he wasn't going to stand down either.

"Absolutley postive."

"Whatever."

"Ha, I win 1–0."

"Again, whatever dumbass," Kageyama said, rolling his eyes.

He would not admit defeat just yet.

I Win ~ KageHina  AUOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara