21

The next morning, Kageyama awoke to Hinata squirming around in his sleep. There was a pool of drool on his shirt, and Hinata was still sound asleep. Kageyama could hear the sizzle of a frying pan in the kitchen and decided to wake Hinata up.

He shook the sleeping boy to wake him. Hinata groaned and buried his head in Kageyama's chest.

"Come on, breakfast is almost ready," Kageyama said.

"I don't want to," Hinata mumbled.

Kageyama sighed and pulled the blanket off of him and Hinata. He shivered at the sudden burst of cold air. Hinata rolled and fell off the couch with a loud thud. He groaned and sat up.

Kageyama stood up and helped Hinata up. They walked into the kitchen dining room and sat down at the table.

"You drooled all over my shirt, dumbass," Kageyama said, pulling the wet part of the shirt from his skin.

"It's not like I could control it," Hinata replied.

Breakfast was served soon after, and everyone sat down to eat. There was silence at the table, and Kageyama cleaned up the dishes as usual when they finished eating.

Kageyama went upstairs to Hinata's room when he was done and found Hinata walking out of the bathroom with just a towl around his waist. He jumped slightly when he saw Kageyama walk in, but then relaxed.

"There is an extra towl in the bottom drawer," Hinata said.

Kageyama had zoned out. He scanned Hinata's body, his hair damp from the shower. His skin was slightly tanned, and water from his hair dripped down his body, running over his chest and abs.

"Like what you see?" Hinata smirked.

Kageyama smiled slightly and walked over to him. He leaned down and kissed Hinata roughly. He pushed Kageyama back and went to his closet to get clothes.

"Go take a shower now; you smell," Hinata said.

Kageyama huffed, went into the bathroom, and turned on the shower. He took off his dirty clothes and put them in a pile next to the sink. He got into the shower and washed his body and hair.

When he was done, Kageyama turned off the water and got out of the shower. He opened the bottom drawer and grabbed a towel. He dried off and wrapped the towel around his waist. Kageyama grabbed his clothes and exited the bathroom.

Hinata was lying on his bed, staring up at the ceiling. He turned to look at Kageyama but quickly averted his gaze.

Kageyama put his dirty clothes in a bag and opened his duffle. He took out a pair of boxers and slid them on under the towel that was around his waist. He took the towel off from around his waist and used it to dry his hair before walking back into the bathroom and hanging it on an empty hook.

Hinata's eyes widened when he looked at Kageyama in just his boxers. He caught himself staring at Kageyama's toned abs. Hinata quickly turned to face the wall, and Kageyama smirked.

He opened his duffle bag and took out a pair of pants and a shirt. He got dressed and turned to Hinata, who was now sitting up.

He stood up and walked over to Kageyama's bag.

"What are you doing?" Kageyama asked.

Hinata opened the bag and went through it until he found what he was looking for. He took the hoodie out of the bag and put it on over his shirt. The hoodie was several sizes too big and reached a couple inches above his knees. It smelled of pine.

"That doesn't belong to you," Kageyama said, crossing his arms.

"It does now," Hinata said.

"I don't see your name on it," Kageyama retorted.

"What's mine is yours, and what's yours is mine."

Hinata turned to walk out of the room, but Kageyama quickly blocked his path.

"That's what married people say to each other, moron," Kageyama said.

"Are you saying you wouldn't want to marry me?" Hinata said, pretending to get teary.

"Don't be so dramatic."

"Oh, the pain," Hinata said, clutching his chest, where his heart is.

He fell back, trusting that Kageyama would catch him before he fell. Kageyama was surprised by the sudden action but was able to catch Hinata before he hit the hard wooden floor.

"You don't have to be such a dumbass all the time," Kageyama grumbled.

"That's rude," Hinata replied.