30

The next morning, Kageyama awoke to a rapid knocking on the door. He looked at the clock next to the bed and saw that it was around 9 a.m. Kageyama checked that Hinata was asleep before slowly getting up and making his way over to the door.

He opened the door and saw Miwa standing there.

"What do you want?" Kageyama said.

"What do you two want for breakfast?" she asked.

"Anything is fine. Just knock when it's ready."

Kageyama shut the door and walked back over to his bed. He laid back down next to Hinata, who was still sleeping, and tried his best to fall back asleep.

~

Everyone had breakfast and then returned to their rooms. Miwa lived in a different town than her parents, but it was only one town over. Kageyama knew the town fairly well, but not as well as the town he grew up in.

"What do you want to do?" Kageyama asked Hinata after breakfast.

"Nothing specific," Hinata replied.

"That doesn't help me," Kageyama pouted.

Hinata gave him a quick peck on the lips. Kageyama kissed him again, moving his mouth against Hinata's. When they broke apart, Hinata laid his head down on Kageyama's lap.

"Hey Tobio, what happened yesterday?"

"Nothing you need to know," Kageyama replied.

"Stop treating me like a child; tell me," Hinata said.

"Fine, after I sent you outside, my father called me a slur, then he and my mother started arguing, and now they're getting a divorce. It was going to happen sooner or later," Kageyama said.

They sat in silence for a while. Kageyama gently twirled Hinata's hair around his fingers.

"You don't have to be sorry for me," Kageyama said, breaking the silence between the two.

"I am not pitying you; I just feel bad, and I want to because I love you," Hinata said.

The two were stunned. Kageyama was speechless because of what Hinata said. Hinata himself was surprised by his own words. It seemed natural what he said, and it wasn't like it was a bad thing.

''You love me?" Kageyama said, still in shock.

"Yes, I love you, Tobio," Hinata said.

"I love you too," Kageyama replied.

Hinata stood up and faced Kageyama. He grinned. It was a big, goofy grin. Kageyama kissed Hinata passionately. He moved so that he was hovering above Hinata and continued to kiss him. Kageyama trailed kisses down Hinata's jaw and neck.

"That tickles," Hinata chuckled.

"Shut up, dumbass," Kageyama said, kissing Hinata on the mouth again.

~

a/n: Sorry for the short chapter; I didn't really know what to write.