20

That night, Kageyama changed out of the clothes he was wearing before and into a pair of sweatpants and a loose shirt. Hinata also changed into a similar outfit.

Everyone was comfortable when they sat down for dinner. It was a large, plentiful dinner. There were multiple dishes that filled the small table.

"Eat up," Hinata's mom said, smiling.

Kageyama served himself a small portion of each dish. They ate until little food remained on the plates. Everyone was full to their limit.

"Let's watch a movie together!" Hinata's mother suggested

Hinata and Natsu bolted into the living room to see who would get to pick the movie. Kageyama helped their mother with the dishes again.

When they finished, they joined the siblings in the living room to see them fighting about what movie to watch.

Natsu attempted to snatch the remote from Hinata, but he stood up quickly. He held it high in the air while standing on his toes. Natsu jumped up to try to get the remote repeatedly.

Kageyama saw an easy way out of it and looked down on their mother. She was thinking the same thing, so she just nodded.

He walked over to the fighting siblings and stood behind Hinata. Kageyama took the remote out of his hands and held it right over his head.

Hinata's mother chuckled slightly, and the siblings shot a quick glare at her before turning back to Kageyama.

"I am sorry for calling you weird; can you please give me the remote?" Natsu said it quickly.

"You have no chance," Hinata said.

He pulled Kageyama down by the collar of his shirt and kissed him. He held the remote a bit higher.

"Ewwww," Natsu said.

Hinata smirked and held out a hand for the remote, but Kageyama handed it off to Hinata's mother, who turned on the TV to pick a movie.

Hinata punched Kageyama as hard as he could in the gut, causing him to double over in pain.

"What was that for?"

"For being an asshole," Hinata replied.

"It was worth it. Kageyama said, standing up straight again.

Kageyama took a seat on the couch, stretching his legs across the whole length of the couch while he leaned on the arm of the couch. Hinata laid down on top of him, resting his head on Kageyama's chest.

Hinata's mother picked a movie, and Natsu settled beside her as the credits of the movie played.

Kageyama began subconsciously playing with Hinata's hair, which was surprisingly soft. Hinata didn't say anything about it and continued to watch the movie.

Around an hour into the movie, Natsu had fallen asleep. Kageyama could hear Hinata snoring lightly. He smiled slightly at Hinata before pulling a blanket over the two of them.

Hinata's mother turned off the TV and picked up Natsu; she turned to Kageyama.

"I'm going to bring her upstairs; if you want to stay down here, you can. Goodnight," she said.

"Night," Kageyama replied.

The lights were turned off, and Kageyama rested his eyes shut. Soon enough, he fell asleep.