32

Late that evening, the two got dressed for the party that was to happen in a couple of hours. Kageyama wore a tight white long-sleeved shirt with jeans, while Hinata wore a pair of pants with a tank top.

When Hinata came out of the bathroom, Kageyama looked at the tank top he was wearing before throwing one of his own sweatshirts at Hinata.

"Put it on," Kageyama said.

"Why, it's hot in here," Hinata replied.

"Because," Kageyama said, looking the other way.

"Oh, I see what's happening," she said, sliding on the sweatshirt before walking over to Kageyama. "Your jealous."

Kageyama placed his arm around Hinata's chest and pulled him close before burying his face in Hinata's fluffy orange hair.

"Maybe a little," he mumbled.

Hinata laughed, mostly because Kageyama's breathing on his head tickled. Suddenly there was a knock on the door, and the door clicked open.

"Hey lovebirds, people are arriving soon, so get downstairs," Miwa said, looking at the ground the entire time. She shut the door again before leaving.

"Let's go," Hinata said, interlacing his fingers with Kageyama's.

He pulled Kageyama out of his room and down the stairs. Miwa was in the kitchen or dining room, placing bowls of snacks and drinks on the table. The chairs were all pushed to the side. Hinata dragged Kageyama down to the living room, and the two sat on the couch.

"I don't get to wear a tank top, but you get to wear this shirt," Hinata said, leaning his head on Kageyama's shoulder.

"Look, who's jealous now?" Kageyama replied.

"Shush Crapppyama."

"Back to the names?"

"You never stopped calling me a dumbass and a moron," Hinata said. " I have a right to call you whatever."

"Cause you are a dumbass and a moron, but I love you regardless of that fact," Kageyama said, planting a kiss on his forehead.

"Ew, you're making me cringe," Hinata said, wrinkling his nose.

"Shut up, dumbass," Kageyama replied.

Miwa walked into the living room and saw the two; she then grinned broadly before whipping out her phone and taking a picture.

"So precious, I am posting this on my Instagram," Miwa said, walking away.

"You will not," Kageyama said.

"You have no power, little brother, for I do," she said, laughing menacingly.

Kageyama glared at her before returning his attention to Hinata. He grabbed Kageyama's hands and started playing with his fingers.

"What are you doing?" Kageyama asked him.

"Your fingers are calloused," Hinata replied quietly, squeezing the tips of each of Kageyama's fingers with his index and thumb.

"From years of setting, I guess they just formed. I never noticed them."

The two were silent.

"Hey Yamayama," Hinata said suddenly.

"What?" Kageyama said, obviously annoyed by the nickname.

"Can I get on your shoulders?"

"Why?"

"I want to feel tall," he replied excitedly.

"Not right now; people are coming, and you'll hit your head on the ceiling."

As if on cue, the doorbell rang, and Miwa rushed into the room to answer it. A group of people came in and began looking around. One of them grabbed the remote and turned the TV on to the countdown channel.

The party then began.

~

a/n: This is getting kind of long. Smut next chapter?