33

The party started as soon as the first group of people entered. Soon it was packed, and you now had limited space to move. People packed the couch and pretty much everywhere. Kageyama had inched closer to Hinata and shot at the girl who was sitting next to her.

"God, Wearyama, loosen up. I'm gay and dating you. Stop glaring at her," Hinata said.

She heard what Hinata had said and smiled at him. She was obviously unsettled by Kageyama's glare and was appreciative of it. Kageyama grumbled something in response to what Hinata had said.

"Hey you two, stop being such party poopers and have a drink; get up and dance," Miwa said, clearly having had a few drinks herself.

"But we're underage," Kageyama said.

"One minute, hey hey," Miwa yelled.

Everyone stopped dancing and talking. All eyes turned to Miwa, who was now standing on the couch to make herself taller.

"My brother and his boyfriend here have been sitting without a drink. Will you guys rat them out if we let them drink?" She asked the room.

A chorus of 'no' and the shaking of heads filled the room, and one dude whooped and tossed a beer at Kageyama. He caught it with one hand and held it in front of Hinata. He reached around Hinata to crack it open since his arm was already around his shoulder.

Kageyama glanced at Hinata before taking a swig of the beer, and everyone in the room cheered before returning to their usual activities. Miwa hopped off the couch and stood in front of the two.

"I won't tell mom if you won't," she winked before heading off into the crowd.

Hinata looked at Kageyama, and he shrugged.

"You wanna try it?" Kageyama asked, taking another sip.

Hinata wrinkled his nose and said,"You put your mouth on it."

"We've swapped spit," Kageyama said blandly.

"Sadly," Hinata said before taking the beer from Kageyama and taking a large sip.

"If you don't want to date me, just say so," Kageyama said.

Hinata rolled his eyes before giving Kageyama a small peck on the lips and saying," I told you I love and care about you, then you say you think I don't want to date you? Jeez, your dense."

"Shut up, dumbass," Kageyama said, taking the beer back and taking a sip.

One beer turned into two, then the two ventured into the kitchen and had an assortment of wine as well as some hard liquor. Soon enough, the two were drunk. Suddenly everyone was gathering in the living room and cheering. The two headed into the living room to see that the countdown had started.

Hinata joined the people, yelling the countdown. Kageyama stood next to him with a nonchalant expression. When the count reached one, Hinata grabbed Kageyama's face and kissed him roughly. Kageyama and Hinata both blushed and looked away from each other.

"You see Tobio," Hinata slurred slightly. " I love you, and I am not leaving you for anyone."

"You better not," Kageyama said.

He pushed Hinata up against the wall and kissed him roughly. Kageyama slid his hand up Hinata's shirt and began kissing down his jaw and neck. He left large, dark marks on Hinata's neck. Hinata softly moaned at the pleasure.

"Would you like to take this upstairs?" Kageyama asked.

~

a/n: smut? no smut? opnions?