14

"Kageyama, let's do something," Hinata groaned.

They had been cuddling together for about an hour, and Hinata was starting to grow hungry. Kageyama was already half asleep and mumbled something quietly in response.

"Come on, Kageyama, let's go out somewhere," Hinata whined.

"One more minute," Kageyama mumbled.

After a while, Kageyama got up and stretched. Hinata rolled out of bed after him. They slid on their shoes again, and Kageyama grabbed his things, put them in his pocket, and they left. They walked hand-in-hand out of the building and down the street.

"Where do you want to go?" Kageyama asked.

"Somewhere to eat; I'm hungry."

"What do you want to eat?"

"Hmm, let's go to whatever place we come across next," Hinata suggested.

The two walked for a while until they came across a small diner, and they went inside. They were seated by the hostess and given menus. Kageyama just ordered some coffee and a sandwhich, and Hinata got an omelet with toast and a stack of pancakes.

"Kageyama?"

"You can call me Tobio if you want," Kageyama grumbled.

"Then you can call me Shoyo, if you want," Hinata replied.

"Tobio?"

"Yes?"

"I want to know stuff about you; I know nothing about you," Hinata said.

It was true that the two had only known each other for around a month, and they had never really taken the time to get to know each other.

"What would you like to know?" Kageyama asked.

"Normal stuff, your birthday, your family, your favorite color, all that basic stuff," Hinata said.

"Do I get a point for answering first?" Kageyama asked.

"Only if I get a point for asking the question first," Hinata replied.

"Fine. My birthday is December 22. I have a mom, a dad, and an older sister, and my grandfather used to be a volleyball coach for a really good team. I don't really have a favorite color; I never really thought about it. Your turn."

"Okay, my birthday is June 21. I live with my mom and my younger sister. My favorite color is probobly orange," Hinata replied.

"Anything else you want to know?" Kageyama asked.

"I don't know," Hinata replied.

They received their food, and they began eating. The two ate their food in silence; Hinata was too busy shoveling food in his face.

"Slow down; you're going to choke," Kageyama said.

Hinata continued to eat at the same pace. When they finished eating, they asked for the bill, and Kageyama paid before they left to continue walking around town.

"Kageyama, let's go in here," Hinata said, dragging him into a store.

He looked around the store and saw that it was just a plain general store. Kageyama followed Hinata up and down the aisles, just looking at everything.

"Is there anything that you need?" he asked Hinata.

"I'm not really looking for anything in particular," Hinata said.

Hinata had already picked up a volleyball poster, and they were making their way to the book section. Hinata walked over to where the comics and manga were, while Kageyama walked over to where the novels were.

They each picked a couple of books and put them in the cart. The two just looked around at everything in the store. Kageyama got a new coffee mug, and Hinata picked up a desk lamp. Kageyama didn't really care for shopping for new things, but he was happy to be spending time with Hinata.

~

a/n: I am trying to post every day, but I don't know what to write, so I might miss a day or two.