13

They sat there, both in absolute shock. Kageyama didn't know what he did. He stood up and began to walk away. Hinata sprang up off the bench and grabbed Kageyama by the sleeve of his jacket.

"Wait," he said.

"Sorry, I had to get it out of my system," Kageyama replied.

"So we're just not going to talk about that. What if I liked you too?" Hinata blurted.

Kageyama turned back towards Hinata and looked at him, puzzled.

"What?"

"I said, What if I liked you too?" Hinata said, taking a step closer.

"I never said I liked you in the first place," Kageyama smirked.

Hinata's cheeks tinted red, and he looked down to the floor. Kageyama stepped closer, and Hinata looked up to meet Kageyama's eyes. Hinata stood on his toes and kissed Kageyama again. Kageyama placed his arms around Hinata's waist, and Hinata threw his arms around Kageyama's neck.

They broke apart and looked at each other in silence. Kageyama broke the silence.

"I think I win this one," he smirked.

"No, I confessed in words first. I get the point," Hinata argued.

"I kissed you first."

They bickered back and forth, and it ended up with both of them laughing.

"Oh, did I make the stone-faced Kageyama laugh?" Hinata said.

"No, shut up, asshole," Kageyama replied.

They walked back to the dorm building, hand in hand. The two walked at a slow pace, not in a rush to go anywhere. They swung their interlocked hands back and forth.

"Hey Kageyama," Hinata said.

"Hey what?" Kageyama replied.

"Does this mean we are dating?" Hinata asked.

"That depends; do you want to be?" Kageyama asked him.

"Umm, I guess."

"Well, then it's settled."

The two walked back to their dorms and gave each other a quick peck on the lips before returning to their respective dorms. When Hinata got back, he saw that Yamaguchi was sitting on his bed with a book.

"You're finally back," he said, not looking up from his book.

"Sorry if I woke you up," Hinata said, sliding off his shoes.

"Sneaking out with Kageyama?"

"No. Maybe," Hinata said.

"So, tell me everything. I didn't stay up to hear anything."

Hinata sat down on his bed and explained everything to Yamaguchi, who sat patiently and listened to everything that happened. They stayed up and talked until they got tired and went back to bed.

~

The next morning, Kageyama woke up and went out for his morning run. When he returned, he took a shower and made his bed. He also reorganized his things. Tsukishima left the dorm at around 11, so he was left alone in the dorm, which was nice.

Meanwhile, Hinata had just showered after taking his own run this morning. He got dressed in a plain pair of pants and a hoodie.

"Hey Yamaguchi, do you want to hang out today?" Hinata asked.

"Sorry, I am spending the day with Tsukki; he'll be here any minute," Yamaguchi said.

There was a knock on the door, and Yamguchi left with Tsukishima. That left Hinata alone in his room. He went on his laptop and tried to get some of his classwork done, but he couldn't focus and got bored fast of doing his work.

Hinata decided it was time to go bother Kageyama, so he slid on his shoes before stuffing his phone and wallet into his pockets before leaving his dorm and going next door to Kageyama's dorm.

He knocked on the door rapidly. The door opened, and Kageyama was standing there.

"Yes?" he asked.

Hinata invited himself in and threw him on Kageyama's bed.

"Entertain me," Hinata said.

Kageyama shut the door and walked over to his bed. Hinata had now adjusted his position so that he was leaning up against the pillows. Kageyama got into bed with him, wrapping his arms around his waist and resting his head on Hinata's chest. Hinata returns the hug.

"I never thought that you'd be a cuddler, Kageyama," Hinata chuckled.

"Shut up, dumbass," Kageyama mumbled.