Book 6 | Ch. 2 - Do You Believe?

As expected, Cloudy and I are in the same room.

"Lucky, now I can make sure you won't get into trouble." He smirked as if he wasn't the one always getting into trouble.

I ignored his comment still playing around with the technique Eric had showed me, a minute later and a long way down a wide corridor I managed to solve how to reenact it without error.

I see~.

By allowing my flow of aura to subtly course into another without forcing it I can objectively know what race I'm speaking with be it demons, humans, beasts and mixed.

It also may be possible to do more if I continue to do some adequate research on this, interesting~.

The only issue I see with this technique is the fact that it requires the consent of others, allowing their flow of aura to be merged with another.

"Did you already figure out how to do that technique Sir Eric showed?" Cloudy commented finding my expressions joyful.

"I just did yea, further research is needed although but if I can improve this, there can be so much more that goes with this." I turned back to face him happily.

...Royal's intelligence shines brightly once again. I attempted to grasp the concept of it and failed, I spent hours messing around with it after my talk with Eric. Yet here he is.. literal minutes in and he's finding ways to improve it having a good grasp how to perform it all by his lonesome.

"Oh? We're here Cloudy, push me in." Royal snapped me back to reality noticing I hadn't walked into the classroom.

Quickly Cloudy opened the door to a fresh scent inside the class. It was roses? No it was more of lilies. What made it more majestic in our eyes was the fact there were no single desks from how we would remember it. Heck it was more of a lecture hall than anything.

The orphanage gave us tiny desks to do simple questions to solve, hardly any room for stretching our arms and legs. This place was completely different in comparison.

"Oh? We have late students? Welcome take a seat and be sure to not make this a habit." A male voice spoke from the right side of the lecture room standing with his arms crossed, a pointing stick at hand.

Ah- This boy must be the special case I was warned about. I don't wish to provide special benefits but in this case with guild master Eric's favor, I will uphold his words.

"Hmm~.. You're name is Royal correct? The boy beside you is... Cloudy?"

"Yes sir." The two commented as the rest focused on us.

"Good good, everyone is accounted for then. With attendance out of the way allow me to introduce myself to you all."

We stood at attention unable to find the right time to seat ourselves as we awkwardly paced from side to side subtly.

"Ah- apologies, seat yourselves. Let's see~... Seat yourselves closest to the door, those seats are one of the last empty ones." The man chuckled at himself before continuing.

"*Ahem* Where was I? Oh yes my name is Sir Mickey, instructor with the rank of Moonlight Knight."

Cloudy helped me seat myself as we eagerly listened on with his preaches.

"If you haven't noticed what is on the board, one it's my writing yes, two it's the fundamentals of energy, magic, aura as those may refer to it as." Mickey joked around for a moment before his attention was stolen sighting someone from far behind.

One student raised their hand questioning if the subject today was learning how to use it.

"Good try but that's not it. We're simply going to discuss between those around us all and understand your views of it all."