Book 6 | Ch. 3 - Lesson: Smoothening

I spent the rest of my free period replaying my conversation with Caroline, what could I have said better? Should I have not have interacted with her? Ok I know that one's quite idiotic.

"So many things going on~.. It only make's my insomnia worse." I let out a deep lasting yawn finally feeling the effects of my sense of sadness kicking in again.

10 Minutes fly past...

The student's inside the class before all looked up and directed themselves at the entrance finding Sir Mickey returning. We all gave our respect as he strolled over to the desk at the front of the hall.

"I found someone attempting to bail out of class. Let it be known that I can only tolerate so much of this foolery." He explained before weaving his hand around with aura in his hand, spawning Cloudy from nothing.

"WAH- OOF~!" He yelled out hitting the wooden podium beside Mickey.

"Are you going to be teaching the next class Sir?" One of the female students asked with politeness.

"Why yes I am. You'd think I'd be another teacher but that's not how the system goes around these parts. This school is quite unique in terms of scheduling." He grinned finding some students to his liking already.

"Cloudy, please return to your seat beside Royal."

"Y-yes sir~." Cloudy almost let out a chuckle before stopping himself.

He sat beside me as I gave him "the" stare.

"Let me guess, he found you somewhere you thought was clear and he snatched you." I blankly stated wanting to see if I was right.

"Close. He found me when he thought everything was clear."

"What? Explain."

"Well it turns out he's married and when he went to go see his wife from now I assume his break, he spotted me because his wife was wondering if I was lost."

"... That's why he ended class early? ... Never mind that, you got lost? I thought Sir Eric told you where to go."

"Of course I'd get lost~! He told me where to go to class, not the whole school!" Cloudy shouted earning the attention of Sir Mickey.

"Student Cloudy, please stand at attention."

Out of nowhere Cloudy's body was surrounded by a turquoise hue, his body snapped upward, his legs straightened like a plank, arms slamming his sides at attention.

"Would you care to teach the class?" Sir Mickey chuckled finding it humorous how unaware his student was.

"What is the subject about?" Cloudy concurred shocking him.

How bold, I'll tag along why not?

"The magic I ensnared you with, explain it's properties. That's our primary learning target for today." Mickey locked eyes with him sizing his knowledge.

From what I can tell it's nothing like "reinforcing", or I would feel smothered. Neither would it be sharpening, my body isn't empowered nor enhanced in any shape regardless if I'm trapped in it.

"Smoothening."

"Correct, smoothening. Do you have any idea why~ they refer to it was such?"

That's quite simple, Cloudy should know this. I thought out to myself before second thoughts rolled in quickly changing my mind.

"I d-don't know." He lowered his head a little embarrassed but shook it off.

In an instant, Cloudy took to the air, he flailed his body in hopes he'd break free, that was hastily proven impossible.