Book 6 | Ch. 5 - How Rude..

Inside the boys dormitory..

We rushed to my room and gently placed Royal and Caroline down hoping they'd wake up soon.

"Well shit! This is infuriating!" Cloudy itched his head from all the stress.

"We should be thankful that their safe, no one was injured." Cole let out irritating me, I held back out of consideration.

"You seemed to understand what was going on. Why didn't you intervene." I confronted him, face to face inches away.

"You don't know? The school has a rule where if someone enters combat, the other must follow through unless they've been pardoned or given special permission by the teachers or principal."

"That doesn't answer why you didn't help."

"Getting into trouble isn't my forte. I know we're a group but you need to remember we're acquaintances at the moment, nothing exactly special for me to risk my hide. Bea can agree to that as well~."

I panned over to her seeing that she agreed not uttering a word but with gestures. Her eyes seemed to be focused on something entirely different.

They could tell my spirits were low, my feelings a bit shaken.

"I understand.. sorry, I shouldn't have put that kind of weight on you both when we merely met a few hours ago maximum." Cloudy excepted his faults surprising Bea.

"I-I wish I could've done something but.. I'm not.. the most composed person~." She flailed around unable to keep herself calm while talking.

We sat around for a while thinking of what the next plan was and how todays events would ensure us to be more careful. It wasn't until Bea had came out with strange information.

"I-I'm sorry to interrupt.. But~.."

"But what?" Cole slumped back finally relaxing.

"Is no one going to talk about the little fairy on Royal's body?" She looked with concern rubbing her fingers.

"Huh?" Me and Cole synchronized our voices in confusion, we both twisted our bodies backward finding nothing on him.

The little fairy Bea was referring too was Ellen, her eyes teary and head red due to a knuckle colliding her head not too long ago.

"Hm? Huh? What? You can see me~?" She retreated back a bit out of shock.

"I-It's alright~.. I'm no devilish predator. May I come closer~..?" Bea raised her hand toward Ellen with caution.

Has she gone mad? There's nothing present aside from us.

Cloudy slid over to Cole wanting to know if he had the answers.

"No, I don't. If that's what you were going to ask me."

Damn he predicted me. Well then.. Only one way to find out.

"Bea."

"Y-yes~!?" Startled she shouted with stutters all around turning back.

"You claim there's a fairy?"

"I-Indeed." She muttered nervously.

She turned back approaching Ellen a bit quicker than before, her voice was made known and clear to prevent any kind of misjudgment.

We witnessed her hands press against an invisible force confusing the both of us, her hand rubbed what presumed to be the top of her head with her fingers.

"She's-..."

"Hm?" I wondered not hearing her well.

"She's-- She's so ADORABLE~!" Hearts flew all over the place, our eyes blinded by her purity.