★ - Prologue - ★

We waited for him, but months went by in the blink of an eye after he vanished. Everywhere we traveled, we searched and shared our tale, hoping that someone who had heard the name Hunter ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕟𝕖 could provide some insight. Desperate for any lead, we even resorted to paying in gold, but most of the time, it only led us in circles or back to where we started. As more months passed, adding up to a year, we still had hardly anything substantial regarding Hunter's sudden disappearance.

..Oh-... right before I continue, let me explain how it all began a year prior.

"Come back to me.. please~!" He begged, holding back his tears.

...

"𝓘-𝓘.. 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓛𝓾𝓬𝔂 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝓽𝓸 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓽𝓸 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮~!""

"LUCY~!"

"I-... You're h-here~.. Right?"

"You can feel, touch and see me can't you? I've always been real as long as you see me as it

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"You can feel, touch and see me can't you? I've always been real as long as you see me as it."

Lucy confirmed his worries and eased them without any trouble.

""I'll love you forever. I'll always be with you no matter where we go now.""

Hunter reassured her never letting her go again.

"I too pledge to be forever in love with you. Even in death I will smother myself with the love I carry for you~."

She said weakly, losing some of the shine in her eyes.

"What do you mean~?"

He questioned in denial, ignoring the obvious distress on her face.

"I wish for Lucy ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕟𝕖 to be hea-."

He panicked, seeking the aid of the ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕟𝕖, but horror washed over him as it crumbled away, leaving Hunter mortified. He desperately flailed his arms, trying to grab her remains before they too turned to stardust. With nothing to lean on and the cold winter night weighing on him, he completely broke down.

He screeched, crying and roaring louder than ever before. It wasn't until I ran down the mountain and found my way into the cabin that we heard a massive explosion. Little did I know at the time, that was the last instance of seeing Hunter up to this very day.

 Little did I know at the time, that was the last instance of seeing Hunter up to this very day

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.