Book 6 | Ch. 4 - Alone Only To Hear Null

With the abundant amount of time we had for the time being Cloudy, the social butterfly collected everyone together and had us in a circle introducing ourselves.

First up was Cloudy himself, he smirked praising himself to be better than his brother, not imply that I was one of two brothers.

Secondly, I was up, they already knew who I was thanks to the duel and that was all that was needed so I kept to my wheelchair all snuggly.

Next up, Caroline. She kept her introduction simple, her hands shifted as she played around with her fingers almost to distract herself.

Fourth on the list was the girl I was partnered with, Bea. I was intrigued as to why she's apart of the combatants but just like Caroline, everyone has their motives.

"H-hello~. My names Bea, please treat me well~!" She shouted with all her might, her eyes beginning to water as her face was flushed.

"What do you specialize in?" The last person spoke up.

Finally the boy to Caroline's right, his names Cole, he seemed to be quite laid back albeit a little pensive.

"I-I~.. I provide support~." Bea murmured forcing Cole to ask again unable to hear her.

She's extremely shy, her conversational skills are below the minimum. She ran her finger through the locks of her curly bright ocean blue hair that spanned down to her chest.

"She provides support she said." Cloudy spoke up in her defense noticing how introverted she was acting.

"Oh I see, sorry if I sounded rash."

"Anyway.. New students are joining this class, curious are we?" Cole introduced a new thing to speak on about.

"We?" Royal repeated.

"Well.. why wouldn't you be? They could be a friend, an ally, a foe or possibly both. For all we know it could be someone who'd group up with you and fight in raids."

Caroline jumped into the mix pointing out if they should make a group together.

"I don't disagree with the idea, Royal is a capable warrior from our perspectives I'm sure we all can agree?" Cole jested putting me in the spotlight.

"I'm certain his brother is near his abilities and possibly exceeds them." He added on locking his eyes with Cloudy.

"Pft~.. Please I'm not anywhere close to him, he'd kick my ass any day."

"Hey~! What have I told you? Don't beat yourself like that when I've seen your potential." I reprimanded him finding that he was losing faith in himself again.

For the first time they all say my face frown, my eyes shift in tone. It was unsettling for them all, yet my expressions lifted and eventually the five of us agreed to make a group.

"With this done we won't need to worry about finding others since we're at the max capacity for students." Cole gave his knowledge that would bring use later.

"U-um~.." Bea attempted to speak up but stopped herself.

"Something on your mind?" I noticed her struggling giving her a chance to talk.

"This may.. come off-.. mhm~.. As rude but.. how old are you all?"

"17~." Cole replied specifically using aura to shape numbers.

"I'll join in~!" Cloudy enthusiastically shouted attempting to re-enact his trick but failed.

"Damn it, I really am not cut out for this sort of energy control."