Book 5 | Ch. 17 - 73 Great Demons

I snapped wide awake as I flailed upward, my legs raising above my head first then slammed toward the ground lifting my head up in the process.

"AAH~! *Huff* *Huff*!" I looked around, my chest heavy and my back weighted. 

Paranoia began to set in as I still couldn't get over that vile energy that was emitting from that man. It was an ungodly amount of aura and it was so potent.

I was nowhere close to the god of deaths energy but compared to this one it was horrible being so close! Those eyes.. how can they mirror my own but give off such a evil stare.

*Can you hear me?* A girly voice muffled in my head barely distinguishable.

"Where are you? Who are you?" I shouted finding no one near me.

*I'm the fae from before. Call upon me!* She shouted, though it only came to a whisper from how I heard it.

"I thought you weren't real.. How are you here in reality?" I questioned only to hear silence.

Understanding that things wouldn't be going very far without her being actually present I remembered what I had to do.

"I call upon the seventy-third demon, come to my aid."

Moments later a small hexagram appeared right in front of me below my feet. It was glowing purple at random intervals before exuding a bright light that brought the fae into reality.

"HHHHHMM~! It feels great to stretch after so loong~!" She stretched her arms as high as she could manage with happiness sprouting all around her.

All I could do was stare unable to comprehend what in the hell I just did.

"Oh by the way~.. there was no need say all that fancy-schmancy stuff. Next time just say the number. It's quicker and less embarrassing ok?"

"Hm? What's wrong?"

"-! Oh right. I forgot humans don't normally see things like this."

"Allow me to introduce myself, I am commander Ellen and the seventy-third great demon of the demon race. Hello, young master Roy!"

"Uhh.." I was completely speechless, my jaw slightly opened. 

"I can call you Roy right? I hope that's alright with you?" She smiled with curiosity and innocence.

"Do you mind explaining everything to me...?" I mentioned with an exhausted tone.

"Which part?"

"I can explain how this all happened or how I came here?"

She's really... outgoing. It's almost suffocating honestly. I need answers though so I'll just grit my teeth and bear with it.

"Where do I~ start?"

"Aha! Here ya go!"

She flew up to me placing her tiny fingers onto my forehead as a light began to appear. My eyes unwillingly closed as memories played, almost like a document.

=======================================================================

73 Great Demons:

There are 73 Great Demons In the demon clan who worship the god of hell. Each great demon leads an army capable of destroying treacherous monsters and enemies. Although its not revealed, all the great demons are only second best to dragons. Chimera's are widely known to be in second place but that is untrue as even the weakest, myself, am capable of dealing with a few dozen on my own.

Both normal demons and us great demons are actually rather docile when it comes to human interaction and stray away from fighting humans knowing how powerful and vengeful they can be, although we are certainly known for our merciless nature.