Part 43

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Dream POV

After me and Jimin showered I went to the kitchen and tried to cook what I knew I could best. Bitch I am not a chef.

I never really could cook.

But Jimin be making me wanna like cook for him and wash and fold the clothes. So imma try to cook as best I can.

So I just cut up some chicken, fried it, made some gravy, and rice and I made some kool-aid. While Jimin was sitting at the counter doing work. And I was helping him with his work.

"Carry that 5 Jimin. I keep telling you." I said seasoning the chicken.

"Is 23,445 correct?" Jimin asked and I smiled and nodded.

"Yes you got it baby. Keep going with the other bills. All this shit gotta be handled by tomorrow after school. You gotta show these niggas." I said and he nodded and kept working.

But of course he needed my help for some things. And it was a lot of work to do. So when I was done cooking, I made me and Jimin's plate and poured our drink and I sat down next to him. And we ate as we worked and we figured out a good plan.

"Yes. You're so smart." Jimin said kissing me making me smile.

We kept working and I washed the dishes as he was doing the math and I was talking him through it.

I took all the papers and pens and shit and went to the bedroom while Jimin locked the door and closed all the doors and windows and turned the lights off. And came in the bedroom with me closing and locking the door.

One thing about Jimin. He gone lock every damn door. He turned the bedroom light off and turned on the light on the night stand and pointed it towards the bed so we could continue working.

I leaned on his shoulder with my eyes feeling heavy as he started getting it on his own. And he looked over at me.

"Go to sleep. Let's go to sleep." Jimin said putting the papers on the nightstand and turning on the TV. He laid back and I got comfortable on his chest.

"I love you Dream. Thank you." Jimin said looking at me.

"I love you Jimin. No need for a thank you." I said kissing his cheek and I closed my eyes starting to drift off going to sleep.

The Next Day

Today at the meeting later after classes. When me and Jimin pitch the idea that we were working on last night with the new numbers and how much money is going to be brought to the company with this plan.

Jimin is going to get his first paycheck if they like the idea. And I know that's motherfucking RIGHT. I can't wait to see Jimin accept the paycheck in front of his dad.

I can't wait till all this shit is said and done and we just prove his dad wrong and we take over the company and make 20x more the money than him and his mother made.

My alarm went off and I sat up and turned it off. Jimin opened his eyes looking cranky like he always does. And he got up and I got up too. He made the bed while I picked out my outfit.

When he was done we went in the bathroom and took a shower and we did our little routine. And we went to his closet and got dressed. I wore this.

 I wore this