Part 29

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Dream POV

We went into the mall and first I thought we should focus on just getting the dress. And as we were looking none of them were catching my attention.

But then Jimin insisted on going into this expensive ass dress store. It was big in there, there is a big chandelier hanging from the middle of the ceiling. They were serving sparkling water and cucumbers at the door to customers.

"I've come here with my mom and my cousins." Jimin said and started walking around with me.

Now looking in here I was seeing dresses I liked. But they were $16,000 dresses. Got me fucked up.

"You like this one dont you?" Jimin said looking at me staring at a dress. And I quickly snapped out of it.

"Nope." I said shaking my head and he laughed.

"Just say you like it Dream. If you like it I'll get it. I don't care about the price." He said.

"I do care though Jimin. I don't want you spending all your money on me. It's not that serious." I said shaking my head.

"But it's not all of my money. I have way more to go around. Just try it on at least." He said and I deeply sighed and picked up the dress and went to the dressing rooms upstairs. And Jimin sat down by the door waiting on me.

And I went in and put the dress on and I came out and showed Jimin.

"Don't make that face you know you like the dress." Jimin said standing up and he spun me around so he could see the whole thing.

"Jimin. I could care less about a damn dress. I promise you." I said making him laugh.

"I like the way it looks on you. Look. Look in the mirror at yourself Dream." Jimin said holding my hands from behind having me stand in front of the mirror.

"What?" I said.

"Just look at yourself. You look so gorgeous babe. You know you like the dress." He said and I rolled my eyes.

I get Jimin is being nice and buy me a dress. But I'm not fucking with him paying for a bunch of shit for me. Or buying shit for me at all. I don't like it. I don't want it actually.

"I don't care Jimin." I said rolling my eyes and he threw his head back.

"Go take it off." He said and I went back to the dressing room and took it off and put it back on the hanger.

"Come on." I said pulling Jimin's hand. But Jimin took the dress from me and went to the register.

"Jimin. You don't have to—"

"I'm going to though." Jimin said getting his wallet and I sighed standing next to my sisters.

"Why can't you just let someone do something nice for you." Lanaee said.

"Because I do not need his money." I said.

"Nobody said you did. But it's not a crime to receive things sometimes." Neisha said and I rolled my eyes.

Jimin came over with the bag and took my hand walking.

"What shoes you want?" Jimin said and I leaned on his shoulder.

He took me into stores like Dior and LV. Just pissing me off more.

"She likes these Jimin." Lanaee said giving Jimin the box and I hit her arm.

Jimin took the box and paid for the shoes and I shook my head.

"Paying racks. For what?" I said getting up and he rolled his eyes.

"Why is giving you things like pulling teeth." Jimin said holding my hand and I sighed.

"Because I don't like people spending unnecessary money on me. I don't even like spending unnecessary money." I said.

"But I don't mind baby. So do you guys want anything?" Jimin asked my sisters and I shook my head.

"Oh Jimin. We're gonna have fun with your credit card today." Neisha said locking arms with Jimin and he laughed.

They led him into stores and just had him swiping his card. And honestly I'm pissed.

Jimin buying the dress and the shoes that's fine. He was going to do that anyway. I didn't want him to spend like $20,000 on it. But whatever. But buying all that shit for my sisters is just crazy. I never want anyone to feel like I'm taking advantage of their kindness.

Even if he did offer. If someone else is paying, you don't get something expensive. It's selfish. And I feel like my sisters are being selfish right now.

But I'll tell them about themselves when Jimin isn't around. And I do have a bone to pick with Jimin now.

"Let's get food." Lanaee said.

"I'll pay for it." I said.

"No I'll—"

"Jimin. Stop talking I swear to god. I'm about to get mad." I said looking at him and he just kept quiet.

"What do yall wanna get?" I asked my sisters.

"Does Chick Fil-A sound good?" Neisha said looking at me and I nodded.

We just went to the Chick Fil-A in the mall. And we left, my sisters went back to the hotel and we been saying we were gonna go to a restaurant later.

I don't even wanna do that anymore cause they might try and have Jimin pay for the entire bill.

Manura ended up not coming to the mall because she ended up getting stuck with the boy she was with. But she's at the dorms now and said she would come with us to the dinner.

I cannot wait to rant to her about how pissed I am at my sisters and Jimin. And I can't wait to hear why she was held up with that boy.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Love you!💋