Part 15

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Dream POV

Lunch (15 minutes before lunch)

I started cleaning up my area. Me and Tora were talking a lot. But then towards lunch time she connected her AirPods to my phone so we could listen to music together.

As we were switching the papers out and shit Liam came over. And I couldn't help but mentally sigh.

"Hi Dream." Liam said leaning on the tall part of the desk.

"Hello." I said dryly putting my things in my bag.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Tora looking at Liam like she was in LOVE.

"Who is that guy that I always see you with?" He asked.

"Is that your business? Man I don't know." I said putting my bag over my shoulder and getting up.

And Tora did the same following me.

"Why was Liam talking to you? Do you guys know each other?" Tora asked me quickly as I was walking to the machine to clock out.

"I don't know why he was talking to me. I don't know him. He followed me to my car yesterday though." I said rolling my eyes and she looked disappointed.

As I was clocking out Jimin texted me saying he was waiting for me by the door.

Jimin POV

I leaned on the wall next to the doors waiting on Dream to come out. Now I know better than to wait in the car for her and just wait by the door. Or this big ass creep will try and grab her again.

As I was on my phone texting my brother I saw the door open. And I looked up and saw it was the same BIG ASS CREEP from yesterday.

"I'm glad I seen you." He said coming up to me.

"Why would you wanna see me?" I asked.

"I was wondering. Are you Dream's boyfriend?" He asked.

"Does it matter?" I said.

"It does." He said.

"Why would it matter? Do you like her? You want her?" I asked.

"Yeah I do actually." He said.

"Then too bad. I have her." I said and Dream came out the door with the other receptionist girl behind her.

"Jimin come on." She said holding out her hand for me. And I looked the guy up and down before taking her hand.

"Gimme kiss." I said and she kissed me and I looked over at the guy again and he looked mad as hell.

But who the fuck are you? He comes out of nowhere and he doesn't even know her. Move around.

We went to my car and I opened the door for her and got in on the other side.

"Can we go Olive Garden. I want something cheesy." She said putting her seatbelt on.

"Whatever you want." I said starting up the car.

"Why we're you talking to...what's his face? Liam." She said looking at me.

"Oh lemme tell you. He came up to me. On bullshit asking me if I was your boyfriend." I said and her eyes got wide and she started hitting my arm.

"He asked me that like right before I went to clock out. But finish. Cause I have more to say after." She said making me laugh.

"So then im like does it matter? Do you want her? And he's like yeah I do...sir." I said making her laugh.

"You're stealing all the shit I say." She said making me laugh again. Because I just realized. I really am starting to sound like her.

"But no. He asked me that and I basically said the same thing. I went to the break room with Tora. That's the other receptionist." She said.

"Oh you know her name now." I said.

"She said yesterday she was just having a rough day." She said.

"So I was right." I said making her roll her eyes.

"I'm not saying it. BUT. We were talking like the whole time. Liam comes up. Starts asking me questions. I'm answering them very DRY. And I look over at Tora and she is looking at Liam all MESMERIZED." I said and Jimin's eyes went wide.

"Oh so she likes Liam?" He said.

"Exactly. So we go to break room. And then she starts asking me all these questions. Oh, do you know Liam? Why was he talking to you? And in my head I'm like...oh. If you want Liam have him sweetheart. Don't ask me shit." She said making me laugh.

"No lemme tell you what's gonna happen." I said and she nodded leaning on the glove compartment listening to me.

"You're gonna continue to be nice and friendly as you always are. The more Liam talks to you, she's gonna get jealous. And then she's gonna try and turn it into a goddamn pissing contest between y'all. She is gonna be jealous of you because Liam likes you." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Jimin. Move." I said.

"Okay. When it happens. I don't wanna hear it." I said shaking my head making her laugh.

I parked in the parking lot of Olive Garden. And of course around this time it was pretty much empty.

We went inside and got seated quickly at a booth off to the corner. And sat across from each other.

We ordered and she ordered an Alfredo with chicken in it.

"What are you getting to drink?" I asked.

"I was wondering..." she said trailing off and I laughed and shook my head already knowing what she was asking me.

"If you would go to the store next to this and get me the big bottle of cranberry juice." She said smiling cutely and I sighed.

"Okay. Now you gotta give me like 4 kisses back to back for that." I said getting up and she laughed going in her wallet and giving me the money. But I never spend her money.

I come back with the money and give her the back the money she just gave me telling her it's change. And she never questions it.

I wish I would let her pay. Especially for something cheap and petty.

"No. Not right now. But lemme tell you what I'll do for you." She said making me roll my eyes.

"What?" I said.

"When we go to your house. I'll give you all the kisses you want." She said.

"Fine. But lemme have 1 for right now." I said and she kissed me.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part. Don't worry the drama will come. It will not be calm and cute for long.

Love you!💋