Part 24

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Dream POV

I went downstairs with Manura and Jimin gave me the roses. Manura always comes downstairs with me because Jimin gives me a big ass bouquet of roses every single Sunday. And Manura takes the roses and preserves them and puts them in a shoe box under my bed.

But this bouquet Jimin gave me this time was bigger than all the others. Like it was HUGE.

"Woah." I said when Jimin gave them to me and he laughed. I took pictures with them and gave them to Manura.

"Damn this one might take a while." She said going back in the building and me and Jimin laughed.

Jimin walked me to the car and opened the door for me.

"You wanna play music?" Jimin asked connecting my phone.

"When do I not?" I said quickly getting my phone and turning on Drake. He knows I ADORE Drake.

"Do you want me to take you to a Drake concert?" Jimin said laughing.

"Jimin. If you took me to a Drake concert. I would actually marry you right after the concert. And I would take you home and suck your dick till your chest caved in like a capreeson." I said typing on my phone to find the right song to play and he covered his mouth.

"How much do his tickets cost again? Actually don't even worry about it." He said making me laugh.

We listened to Drake on the way there. And I noticed the restaurant was farther than all the others. But Jimin does like taking me to fancy restaurants that are a little far.

Which I love because we always try new foods and drinks together.

When we got there the restaurant was HUGE. Like the front was like a big ass pool, but there were little platforms that led over to the restaurant. Like I've never seen anything like this.

Jimin got out of the car and went around and opened my door for me and held my hand.

I made him take my pictures on those platforms because it would be a CRIME not to get pictures on this.

And we went inside and I immediately texted Manura and my sisters showing them where I was.

failed abortions🤰🏾

dream💋: bitches LOOK WHERE IM AT!!!!

neisha💘: nahhhhh he out do himself every time

lanaeeee🩵: he might as well propose🫣

dream💋: im actually scared he might
dream💋: he gave me a HUGE ass bouquet of roses

lanaeeee🩵: suck his dick under the table

neisha💘: ...

dream💋: oh...thats not-

Me and Jimin went inside and of course he had a reserved table. We went to the table and he pulled out my seat and we looked at the menu together.

"What are you getting baby?" Jimin asked me. I love when he calls me baby. LOVE.

"I think I want the bbq steak. And fries on the side." I said.

"Just ghetto as hell." He said making my eyes go wide and he laughed.

"I'm sorry. Was that offensive?" He said holding my hand making me laugh.

"Not to me. But don't say it too loud." I said patting his hand.