Part 33

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Sorry it took me so long yall. i was going through a breakup😂. but. I GOT A NEW NIGGA NOW!!!

Dream POV

The Next Day

I woke up to my alarm and I sat up. I am still feeling a little high. But I'm at the point in the high where I know I was high yesterday. So I'm aware but not really.

The longer I was caught in my thoughts because of literally nothing. I didn't even realize the alarm was still going off. So it woke Jimin up and he turned it off.

"Baby get up. So I can take you to work." Jimin said with his eyes still low.

We got out of the bed and I helped him make the bed and we went to the bathroom and took a shower together. And we were talking about how we were last night. And Jimin was saying he wanted to do it again.

Getting high with Jimin is a 10/10 experience. I wanna do that shit often.

I got dressed and put on a regular outfit for work and I did my makeup and put my hair in a clip because im getting a new wig put on today anyway.

"Baby. Look what I found." Jimin said giving me his phone and he showed me the videos we made yesterday and my covered my mouth.

"What the fuck." I said watching and he was laughing over my shoulder.

"Shut the fuck up!!!" I screamed at Jimin in the video and he laughed back hugging me.

"Oh hell no. Take the phone. I cannot watch." I said giving him the phone back and he laughed.

"That is so funny. You were screaming at me a lot." Jimin said.

I went to the kitchen and saw the cookies we made. And i picked one up and ate it.

"We should make all our cookies while we're high. Aint no way these are that good." I said making Jimin laugh.

He got his keys and we left out. But stopped for breakfast on the way. And he took me to work. I clocked in and sat at the desk. And I started looking through my camera roll and I saw all the pictures me and Jimin took while we were high.

We look so cute and dumb...and high. I posted like 2 of those pictures on my close friends because I thought it was so cute.

dream💫: jimin im literally WITHDRAWING!!!

jimin🤓: yeah i was about say i feel so...odd but good😂

dream💫: those shits are strong
dream💫: i dont even wanna picture if i got weed from there and we smoked it

jimin🤓: we wouldnt be able to get out of the bed this morning

dream💫: u wanna do it again tonight?😏

jimin🤓: YESSSSSS

I laughed at Jimin and put my phone down. And went back to working and Liam came over leaning on the desk and I just wanna tell him to go away and never talk to me again. But that would be rude.

"What did you do yesterday?" Liam asked.

"I was with my man." I said quickly.

"Jimin? Jimin is your man?" He said and I nodded.

"Why can't you give me a chance?" He said.

"Cause I have a man Liam." I said.

"But if you didn't have a "man" would you give me a chance?" He said.

"Probably not." I said still looking at my computer.

"It's fine. You'll see me later." He said looking me up and down and I sighed.

"Lord I hope not." I said still typing.

Tora came over and sat down glaring at me.

"Still talking to other people's man?" Tora said.

"Bitch stop talking to me." I said annoyed.

"I was just asking. Cause you know, Liam is not yours." She said.

"The way he's always up my ass. Evidently he's not yours either." I said shrugging.

"We fucked last night." She said.

"Doesn't make him yours. And it doesn't make you his. It just means you got fucked and he in another bitch face the very next day." I said.

"You get fucked too." She said.

"But at least if you asked my man what we are he would say that's my lady." I said.

"I know you want Liam. He's always talking about how you keep texting him and trying to go to the mall and shit. Just pathetic." She said and I chuckled.

"Oh Liam is comedic. Please. I wish the fuck I would ask a bum to take me to the mall." I said laughing.

"We'll see who's laughing." She said and I rolled my eyes. I'm so sick of Tora and Liam being so like ominous. They are odd.

Lunch

I went to the break room and started to clock out. But then I felt that I had to pee. So I texted Jimin I would be out in a minute and I was going to pee.

Jimin POV

I was leaned against the wall waiting on Dream. She's in the bathroom. So I went on my phone and saw she had posted the picture of us high yesterday on her close friends with the cutest song.

I'm so in love with her.

As I was on my phone I heard the door open. And I looked up thinking it was Dream. But was quickly disappointed when I saw her co-worker Tora.

She's always trying to imply that Dream wants Liam.

"Hi Jimin." Tora said coming over to me.

"Goodbye Tora." I said.

"Don't be that way Jimin. I just wanna talk to you for a good second." She said with a slight smile.

I could just tell she was plotting something. She looks too damn sneaky not to be.

"I don't need to talk to you." I said.

"Then let me talk. I want you Jimin." She said.

"Oh..." I said looking at her disgusted.

I look at every girl that's not Dream disgusted. They're just not her. And that disgusts me.

"I want Dream." I said and she looked upset. I've see a lot of girls be jealous of Dream though.

Dream finally came out and she looked at me confused when she saw Tora talking to me. So she quickly stepped in the middle.

"Lemme tell you how I will literally shove my foot up your ass if you fuck with my man bitch." Dream said stepping up to Tora and I grabbed her arm.

"Come on baby. Don't do that." I said.

"Nah because she been playing with me for the longest. Like I won't really smack the shit outta her." She said as I pulled her to the car and she rolled her eyes as she got in the car. And I got in on the other side and drove off.

"I promise you. She will get the shit beat out of her. I'm not fucking with it." Dream said shaking her head.

"What did she say?" She asked looking at me.

"She said she wanted me." I said and her eyebrows raised.

"I know what the fuck she tryna do bro. I'll really pop her in her fucking mouth." She said and I held her hand and kissed it.

"No reason to fight. Especially not about me." I said.

"No I will fight about Jimin. I'll really step on this bitch eyeball." She said making me laugh.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Love you!💋