Part 28

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Dream POV

After Work

My sisters already landed but I still have to wait to see them. I just decided to get my nails done today and my hair done after work tomorrow. Cause I still wanna go to work and get my hours.

So I clocked and got to Jimin's car PEACEFULLY this time for once. And he took me back to the dorms so I could change. And Manura wasn't home she was out with one of her hoes. But she said she'd me back soon so she could come to the mall with me, Jimin, and my sisters.

But I still brung Jimin up to the dorm.

"I already know which side is yours." Jimin said making me laugh as he sat on my bed.

"Imma take a shower real quick. Unless you plan on following me into the bathroom. Manura does that." I said taking off my shoes.

"Not Manura seen you naked before me." He said.

"She damn sure did. She literally saw me wash my pussy and my asshole." I said taking off my clothes and he laughed.

And he did in fact follow me into the bathroom. And watch me shower.

I got dressed again and wore this.

I did some light makeup and fixed my hair and took pictures in the mirror with Jimin

"You are so beautiful baby." Jimin said looking at me in the mirror. And he turned me around and started kissing me.

"You're mines right?" Jimin asked.

"Yes Jimin." I said kissing him. And he hugged me and squeezed my butt.

"I know you just wanted to grab my ass. Come on Jimin." I said pushing him away and he laughed.

I got my things and we left out. We got in his car and went to my nail tech. As soon as so sat down I was telling her that Jimin was boyfriend.

"I have not seen you with a boyfriend in a little minute." She said filing my nails into shape.

"I know. Make my nails sharp." I said making her laugh. I love scratching people and inflicting pain with my nails. They are like a weapon that's attached to me.

She did my nails and I got this.

Mines weren't long like that but Jimin told me to get them longer

Mines weren't long like that but Jimin told me to get them longer. So I just listened. I'm gonna wear a black dress anyway so I just got black and white.

And I paid and left her a big tip like I always do and me and Jimin got back in the car. And we went to where my sisters were and they said they would meet us at the mall.

"You know...you did let me suck it." I said looking over at Jimin.

"Dream. You are not giving me head while I drive." He said making me groan.

"Why are you no fun like this. Let me. Please and thank you." I said sitting up.

"Dream—"

"All I need you to say is yes Dream. So just say it." I said.

"Yes Dream." He said and I smiled and got excited.

I took off my seatbelt and he put the seat back a little bit so I could have room. I undid his pants and pulled it out and then I stopped.

"This windows are tinted right?" I said looking around.

"Yes Dream." Jimin said pushing my head down.

"They are 96% tinted. I had to get permits for how tinted they are. Do it please." He said and I took it in my mouth.

Jimin gathered up all my hair for me holding it in a ponytail and I started sucking him. I wrapped my hand around it while my other hand was against the door trying to hold myself up.

I curled my lips back so I could feel throat him and he moaned.

"Dream." Jimin moaned. Oh wow. I didn't know I would like the way he said that.

"Go faster Dream." He said about to put his hand on my head but I pushed it away and started going faster on my own. And I started choking more.

"Just like that." He said putting both of his hands on the wheel. And I went all the down on it and swirled my tongue around the parts I couldn't reach.

"Yes baby. Yes. I love you." He said reaching his hand over and grabbing my ass.

"I love you Jimin." I said taking a second to breathe.

"Take the whole thing if you love me." He said and my eyes got wide.

"Jimin." I whined laughing.

"Take the whole thing if you love me Dream." He said again and I took a deep breath and started off sucking and making my way down. And I really worked the last of it in me.

"Yes baby. Yo. I love you." He said with his back starting to hunch.

"I'm coming. I'm coming." Jimin said in a strained voice. And I started pumping and twisting it and sucking the tip. And he came in my mouth.

And I swallowed it while still sucking him. And I put him back in his pants sitting back in my chair. And he was still hunched over.

"Oh God baby. Oh my God. I have never had any head like that." He said making me laugh.

"And you won't ever. I don't give head often." I said.

"You will now. I need that all the time." He said making me laugh.

"Button my pants Dream." He said and I laughed again and sat up and buttoned and zipped his pants back up.

And we went on our way to go to the mall. Jimin parked and we got out walking go the main entrance and when I saw my sisters I ran over to them in full speed tackling them into a hug and we all fell laughing.

"Oh my Godddd. I missed y'all." I said quickly getting up and they got up too. And I started twerking bending over and they smacked my ass.

"Yes yes yes! Aye aye aye." Neisha said and hear hugged me again and I laughed.

"Bitch. I missed y'all. Oh. This is Jimin." I said pulling Jimin to me.

"Oh my God. It's Jimin. All I've heard since yesterday is "my man my man my man" . I'm sick of it." Neisha said making me laugh.

"It's nice to meet you guys." Jimin said and Lanaee and Neisha both hugged him and he laughed hugging them back and I smiled.

"It's nice to meet you too Jimin." Lanaee said.

"So are you gonna buy us shit?" Neisha asked and I face palmed myself.

"That was the plan. But then Dream said no." Jimin said and I stepped in.

"Yes the fuck I did because Jimin is not no damn ATM. He's my man. He don't need to constantly be buying shit. He gone buy this one thing and the rest if we want something we're paying for it. End of discussion." I said taking Jimin's hand starting to walk.

"She always was a boring bitch." Neisha said rolling her eyes.

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Love you!💋