Part 8

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Dream POV

After Classes

I texted Jimin telling him to meet me at my dorms in like 20 so I could put my stuff down and he said okay.

I went up to the dorm with Manura and put my things down. I cracked my nails off because I need a new set. And I filed my nails to make sure they were prepped as I was going outside.

Jimin was standing by the door and he took me to his car.

"Oh wow. I didn't know you had a Bentley." I said when I saw the car.

"It's not that serious." Jimin said shrugging.

"You would say that." I said and he came over and opened my door for me before I could open the door myself.

I got in and sat down and he got in. I told him where to go. Which I go to a nail tech that's not in a nail salon.

She is one of my friends from high school. I used to let her practice on me all the time, so she always gives me a big discount. She's the only one I let touch my nails.

Jimin gave me his phone and let me play music on the way there. When we got there we went inside and Jimin pulled up a seat next to me to watch and she started on my nails.

I always get my nails long. And stiletto. When I was younger and my oldest sister got nails she got long stiletto. So me and my other sister followed in her footsteps. And now we all get long stiletto.

I got this.

I went for a little classy look this time

I went for a little classy look this time. I normally always get some wild ass colors or charms. But I just kept it simple.

And she only charged me $65. Now that's cheap as fuck for what I got. Even at a salon it would be more expensive.

As she was cleaning up I was getting my wallet out of my purse and Jimin stopped me.

"Let me—"

"Absolutely not." I said looking at him and he laughed.

"Why not?" He said.

"What we not gone do is argue over this. Move. Shoo." I said backing him up and he rolled his eyes.

I gave her the money and I always tip GENEROUSLY. So I ended up paying $100. She just does such a good job. I can't help myself.

We left out and got back in Jimin's car and I told him the way to my hair stylist.

"So why didn't you let me pay?" Jimin asked.