Part 20

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part. Yall knew it was only a matter of time till I skipped time. I'm surprised i lasted this long without skipping time.

Dream POV

2 Months Later

Me and Jimin are still talking. I guess you would call it talking. He takes me on a date every Saturday. He turned it into a tradition. I know we're going every Saturday but he always still asks anyway. And I find that so cute.

Me and Jimin just get closer and closer by the day. We technically spend every day with each other because we have 2 of the same classes. And then we always go to lunch with each other, and sometimes bring Manura along.

About Liam. Nobody has seen him since that party. Everyone assumed he went missing. Tora was in SHAMBLES when it was announced he was pronounced missing. It's like he just up and left.

Imma just assume he left because he got his ass beat and move on. He was a creep anyway.

It's Saturday and I'm going to work again. And after Jimin is taking me to dinner of course. He already asked me yesterday. I am excited for today. But I am mostly excited for tomorrow because my sisters are coming.

They both live in the same state as each other. But of course I moved away to LA to go to college. I am originally from Memphis.

My sisters are gonna be staying in a hotel and they are staying for a week. After my classes and homework I'm gonna hang out with them.

I have maintained all A's. Jimin knows I prioritize my school and my work over spending time with him. Sometimes I be late to come downstairs and get in the car because I'm doing work.

Sometimes I simply don't see him at all after school because I'm studying. But he understands.

Lately I've been a little worried about Jimin. Because he's telling me that his parents have been really pushy with him bringing up his grades so he can take over the business.

And I know that's not what Jimin wants to do. So it's probably overwhelming.

When I got to work I went to the break room and clocked in and went over to the desk. And Tora came in and did the same.

I was putting in more papers in the clipboard, switching out pens, clearing tabs and all that shit. And Tora came and sat down.

I leaned back in my chair and went on my phone texting Jimin. He's at another meeting with his dad.

jimin🤓: im so sick of these fuckin meetings
jimin🤓: all i can think about is our date😏

dream💫: jimin please. focus

jimin🤓: DREAMMMM

dream💫: for the sake of your dad not yelling at you again
dream💫: just focus

jimin🤓: dream i dont wanna do none of this shit
jimin🤓: i could not care less

dream💫: dont think about me

jimin🤓: how could i not think about you?

dream💫: 🤦🏾‍♀️

jimin🤓: all i can think about right now is what color panties u probably have on rn

dream💫:😱

jimin🤓: and how imma make you shake for a long ass time when im done
jimin🤓: i want you on my face dream
jimin🤓: i want you