Part 41

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Dream POV

The Next Day

Me and Jimin woke up to my alarm and Jimin sat up and took his phone off the nightstand. And I reached over him and got my phone turning the alarm off.

Jimin POV

I checked my notifications as soon as I picked up my phone. And the first notification was from my dad.

dad: first thing she has to "help" you with is a business meeting later today after your classes

dad: your mother always took notes during the meetings and kept me focused and on track. we'll see if she can do that

I rolled my eyes and turned my phone off. I don't know why he's so convinced Dream is just an idiot and can't help me do anything.

"Come on." I said getting out of the bed and Dream got out with me. She helped me make the bed and we went to the bathroom.

We took a shower together and honestly that's my favorite part of the day. I love getting in the shower with me and we wash each other up. I just like touching Dream.

When we got out we washed our face and brushed our teeth side by side. And...why is Dream's skin clearer than mines???

"You cannot use my shit on your face. It is not gonna work the same." She said and I groaned.

"Give me something. Something is happening on my cheek." I said showing her and she tilted her cheek looking at it.

"Go get those bottles from off the counter." She said putting a mask on her face and I went and got her bottles. They were these weird all black bottles with no label no nothing on them. Just a all black squeeze tube. A black squeeze tube and a white squeeze tube.

She took the tubes from me and put the tiniest drop on her finger and rubbed it on my face. The cream was black.

"The fuck is this?" I said looking at it in the mirror.

"It's going to get rid of your acne in like 10 minutes. I swear to everything. Just let it sit." She said closing the tube and starting to make her way over to my closet.

"Dreammmmm. It burnsssss." I whined.

"It's supposed to. That's how you know it's working. How much does it burn on a scale from 1-10?" She asked digging in her bag for clothes and I came in the room.

"10. It feels like something threw boiling hot water on my damn face." I said.

"Good. Good. Just wait the 10 minutes. I swear it'll be worth it." She said laying out her outfit and I rolled my eyes not believing her.

Dream POV

Jimin can not believe me all he wants. But I know what that shit can do. So imma let him find out. I got dressed and put this on.

 I got dressed and put this on