Part 9

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Dream POV

Me and Jimin kept talking and I will admit. It was kinda nice to get these things off my chest. I never really had anyone ask me these questions.

I don't really talk for long. But I don't have a problem saying ANYTHING about my life. It is what it is.

When we finished Jimin cleaned up and threw everything away. And we kept talking as he drove me back to the dorms.

"Can you...help me with my homework?" Jimin asked as soon we pulled up to the dorms and I laughed.

"You just don't want me to go." I said laughing.

"You are so right. I don't." He said.

"Do you actually need help with homework? Because we literally just started school yesterday so how are you confused." I said making him laugh.

"No seriously seriously. It's math. Help me." He said looking at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay. Lemme go get my books and shit. I'll be back. I'm not staying for too long Jimin." I said looking at him.

"Okay. I'll bring you back after." He said and I rolled my eyes again and got out of the car.

I ran up to the dorms and to my room and saw Manura watching movies on her laptop and doing her work.

"Heyyy. Where are you going? Oh my God. I love this color on you." She said smiling.

"Thank you. I'm going to Jimin's house to help him with his homework." I said.

"You could have just told me if you were getting some dick." She said laughing.

"Bitch im not getting dick. I am going to help him with his homework and that's IT." I said gathering my things again and she smirked at me.

"That's it Manura." I said looking at her and she laughed.

"Okay okay. See you. Love you." She said.

"Love you too." I said leaving out the door. I left out the building and went back to the car. And Jimin drove to his house. It was this big ass nice modern looking apartment building.

He parked in the lot and we got out and I just followed behind him. We went to his apartment and it was REALLY nice. Everything looked expensive. I took off my shoes and put them by the door and he did the same.

I sat on the couch and started taking out everything. And he went to his room and came back with his books and stuff and we started. Jimin's a good listener.

So it's either he already knew what to do and he just wanted me to come over. Or I'm
a really good teacher. And I doubt it's the first one.

"No Jimin. Look. This goes over. You don't subtract it." I said getting closer to him demonstrating. And he sighed in frustration not getting it.

"It's okay. You got it. Take a deep breath." I said looking at him and he did just that.

I showed him again and he started getting it and I smiled.

"Exactly look. You got it." I said when he got the answer and he smiled and looked at me. And we both store at each other.

And I saw him leaning in and I let him. He kissed me and I kissed him back. I didn't realize how much we were both getting into the kiss till the books and papers off our laps started to fall.

And I stopped to look at them and he made me look back at him and he kissed me again. And we pulled away at the same time.

"It's time for me to go. Before you try and fuck me." I said getting up and he got up quickly.