Part 30

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Dream POV

When me and Jimin got in the car and finally alone I was just quiet. Cause I was mad I don't wanna talk to Jimin right now.

"What did i do now?" Jimin said and I rolled my eyes.

"I hate when you do that." I said going on my phone.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"There's nothing wrong with me. There's something wrong with you." I said pointing at him.

"What did i do Dream?" He asked.

"Bro. I told you not to buy them anything. I'm not saying don't buy them ANYTHING. You can buy them little petty shit. But then multiple outfits, going in expensive ass stores. That's a hell no." I said shaking my head.

"Why can't I buy anything?" He asked.

"Because you're spending too much money. They did not need all that shit. It doesn't matter to them, but it matters to me. You're my man and I don't want you buying a bunch of bullshit." I said.

"I like when you say I'm your man." He said making me roll my eyes.

"You not taking me serious. I'm done talking." I said rolling my eyes.

"Wait wait. I'm sorry." Jimin said trying to hold my hand but I snatched it away.

"No. Take me home so I can get dressed for dinner later." I said turning the other way and he sighed.

But I'm not feeling it. It feels like my sisters are taking advantage of Jimin's kindness and the fact that he wants to get along with them for me. But he does not need to spend a shit ton of money on bullshit to get along with them.

And I told Jimin yesterday not to buy them bullshit at the mall and he got in front of them and didn't listen. And made me seem like the selfish bitch that didn't want my man to buy my sisters anything.

And now we get in this car and this nigga tryna make what I'm saying into a damn joke. Kiss my ass.

He kept driving and drove me back to the doors and I started getting all my stuff quickly.

"You're not serious." Jimin said.

"Bro stop talking to me." I said opening the door.

"I love you Dream." Jimin said and I rolled my eyes.

"I love you too." I said getting out the car.

And I quickly went upstairs and to my dorm.

"How was the mall?" Manura asked me.

"I'm so pissed bro. I bought you some nuggets." I said going in the bag and giving Manura the nuggets and she smiled.

"Thank you. I'll pay you back. Why are you upset?" She asked.

"Nah. Don't worry about paying me back. Yo. My sisters and Jimin just pissed me off so fucking bad in that mall." I said putting my things down.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Remember I was telling you how I told Jimin not to buy my sisters anything at the mall. We finish shopping for my dress and shoes for tomorrow, and now Jimin is like okay what do y'all want. And my sisters done took him all over the mall just buying outfits. And I mean multiple. Shoes. Bags. Dumb shit. I don't like that. You know I don't like that. Me and Jimin split the bill when he takes me to lunch. The only time I let him pay is when he takes me on those dates every Saturday." I said and she nodded.

"I don't like how they did that and I already told them and Jimin that I don't like that shit. Jimin does not have to do the extra shit for them to like him. They didn't even need all that shit. Yall are not about to be sitting here spending all his damn money because cause he rich. No. It's fucking rude." I said getting undressed and putting my robe on.

"And what was Jimin saying?" Manura asked.

"Bro. I get in the car. And he's like oh what's wrong. And I'm like nigga. You buying all that shit was not cool at all. And he's like I like when you call me your man😏. Suck my dick." I said rolling my eyes and Manura covered her mouth.

"Don't start making a joke when im tryna tell you something that bothered me. Everybody about to piss me off." I said sitting down and starting to eat.

"Okay well friend don't start doing the crazy shit and calling him names. That's immature in a relationship. Don't do that." She said.

"I'm trying to be mature but he make it so hard when he keep playing with me like that." I said clenching my hand into a fist.

"Be mature. I wanna see y'all be a mature couple and handle shit right. I don't want y'all being immature to each other and break up." She said and I nodded.

"If you don't like what he did. Talk about it. But don't do that shit you just did. And talk to your sisters too. I see where you're coming from and what you're saying. But they don't. Just be mature about it." Manura said.

"You're right. Since when did you become the mature one?" I said making her laugh.

"Since when last night when y'all left I went to my nigga house and got some DICK." She said making me laugh and i dapped her up.

"He got that dick that make you believe in God. That dick that make you wanna mature and believe in a higher power." She said making me throw my head back laughing.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Love you!💋