Part 10

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Dream POV

The Weekend

Since I moved to the dorms at my college I had to change locations of my job. I'm still a receptionist. Just at a different building.

So my first day at the new building is today. I'm a little nervous to meet the new people. And this building is big and quite a few people come in and out so there is always 2 receptionists.

I got along really well with the other receptionist at my old building. But the one that worked there before her. That bitch was...a BITCH. So I'm a little nervous that this one will be a bitch too. Cause just like the first time I do not have time for it.

I got up and took a shower and did my routine. I got dressed in something appropriate for work.

I did some real light makeup. I took pictures cause my skirt was cute. And my heels are always high. High heels or NOTHING.

As I was getting my things and my ID I realized Jimin texted me.

jimin🤓: are we still going on our date later?

dream💫: yes jimin
dream💫: why wouldnt we be?😭

jimin🤓: idk. i thought maybe you'd change your mind

dream💫: never jimin

jimin🤓: wyd dream
jimin🤓: oh wait you're going to ur new job arent you?

I like how Jimin pays attention to the things I say. I would have thought he forgot that little shit by now. I told him that like 2 days.

dream💫: oh. you remember that?

jimin🤓: of course
jimin🤓: u want me to bring you anything?

dream💫: like what?

jimin🤓: idk. snacks throughout the day
jimin🤓: id do that

dream💫: ur too sweet jimin
dream💫: wyd today?

jimin🤓: im going to a business meeting with my dad today. he'd thought it would be a good idea for on my downtime to sit with him in meetings to "get used to being in meetings"

dream💫: so how would u bring me snacks?🙄

jimin🤓: i would run out of that meeting to bring u snacks

dream💫: do not do that jimin😭
dream💫: just come pick me up so we can go to lunch?

jimin🤓: ill be there
jimin🤓: have a good first day pretty girl

dream💫: thank you jimin🤭
dream💫: have a good day at "your" meeting💋

I got in the car and locked the doors and started it up. I set up my playlist and connected my phone.

First I went to McDonald's to get a egg and bacon sandwich and a water. And then I went to Dunkin' Donuts and got a vanilla donut with sprinkles.

As I was driving I ate my sandwich and listened to music. It was gonna be a 30 minute drive there.

When I got there I already ate my sandwich and drink majority of my water. So I parked and just drunk the rest of my water. I got my things and my donut and went inside.

I went and clocked in and saw the employees in the break room as I was clocking in.

"Oh you're the new receptionist." A guy said coming over to shake my hand.

"Mhm." I said nodding shaking his hand.

"You're really pretty." He said looking at me.

"Okay. Thanks." I said letting go of his hand and going back to the door to go to the desk.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Dream." I said putting my ID around my neck.

"That is what you are." He said.

"Ok." I said heading out the door.

I wasn't trying to make it awkward. But I don't like talking to multiple people at the same time.

I don't quite know what me and Jimin are doing yet or if we're even doing anything yet. But. I'm not entertaining multiple people at once. One at a time for me.

And I've been out with Jimin and he has literally looked other women up and down and lowkey told them off because he's with me.

I'm not gonna tell this random ass man off. However I am going to try my best to ignore you.

I went to the desk and sat on the side where it was empty. I like to decorate my side with just little things. I bedazzle everything. So you have to know before the building actually opened I started to bedazzle around my computer.

I put a baby pink mouse pad down under my mouse. And a baby pink slip over the keyword. I put a pink sparkly cup down to the side of my computer and started putting pencils and pens in it.

As I was decorating my side the other receptionist came over.

"Hi. I'm Dream." I said looking at her and she seemed to sit down with an attitude.

"That's nice." She said starting to click on her computer.

"Oh..." I said looking back at my computer and I got on my phone texting Jimin.

I now text him and my sisters at my smallest inconvenience. And this lady is lowkey being weird.

She could have at least said her name. Like what the fuck is your problem?

dream💫: im already seeing this girl is a bitch😒

jimin🤓: what girl?

dream💫: the other receptionist i have to work with

jimin🤓: what did she do?

dream💫: she came over and when i saw her i said a simple "hi, im dream"
dream💫: this bitch is like "thats nice" with a attitude

jimin🤓: 😂😂
jimin🤓: she is not fuckin with you

dream💫: yk what? lemme cut her some slack
dream💫: maybe its not her time rn

jimin🤓: EXACTLY
jimin🤓: just try again later. dont think too much into it
jimin🤓: give her time to warm up to you

dream💫: u right💆🏽‍♀️
dream💫: how is the meeting?

jimin🤓: FUCKING BORING
jimin🤓: i keep zoning out because nobody is talking about shit

dream💫: 😂what are they overall talking about?

jimin🤓: the numbers of shit i dont feel like paying attention🥱

dream💫: oh boy😂

I was texting Jimin in between working because he just refused to pay attention during his meeting. But he had me laughing the whole time.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Check out my other works. Smuts. Spilled Milk. BTS reactions and scenarios. The Drug Dealer 1, 2, and 3. Don't Catch Feelings. The Baby Daddy. And Die For You.

Love you!💋