Part 7

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Dream POV

I went up to the dorm and took off my shoes putting them away. And I went to the bathroom. I took off my makeup and started getting ready to take a shower.

jimin🤓: did you get up there okay?

dream💫: yes. are you on your way home?

jimin🤓: yeah im abt to start driving now

dream💫: text me when you get home
dream💫: be safe

jimin🤓: okay gorgeous

I smiled at the nickname and put my phone down. I took off my clothes and put them in a basket. And I got in the shower.

When I got out of the shower I saw Manura texted me as I was going through my notifications.

manura🩷: did you end up going to a party?

dream🫧: yeah

manura🩷: are you back at the dorms or are u still out?
manura🩷: just share your location with me😭

dream🫧: jimin walked me back not too long ago so im in
dream🫧: but ill still share my lo
dream🫧: be safe manura

manura🩷: i will😙

We shared our locations with each other and I continued doing my routine. I washed my face and put a mask on and started lotioning and oiling myself up. And put on my pajamas.

I have like a MILLION silk nightgowns. I ONLY sleep in night gowns. So I put on my black night gown and took off my mask and rinsed my face. I put moisturizer on and put on my perfumes and lipglosses. And I got in the bed.

I went on my laptop and turned on my comfort bed time show. American Dad. I laid on my side starting to fall asleep and I was thinking about my day, and the party, and then Jimin.

And then I remembered Jimin never texted me saying he was home so I quickly got my phone and texted him.

dream💫: jimin?

jimin🤓: yes pretty girl

dream💫: jimin why tf didnt u text me when you got home??
dream💫: are you home?

jimin🤓: yes im home
jimin🤓: im sorry
jimin🤓: i thought you were sleep by now

dream💫: even if im sleep mf
dream💫: tell me u got home

jimin🤓: sorry damn😭
jimin🤓: wyd tomorrow after school?

dream💫: a lot of shit actually😭
dream💫: im getting my nails and feet down then im getting my hair done

jimin🤓: u should let me come🙂🫶🏻

dream💫: why would u wanna come?😂

jimin🤓: u worried abt the wrong shit
jimin🤓: ur gonna be saving gas🙂

dream💫: but why would u wanna come
jimin

jimin🤓: u always asking me 5 million questions🤦🏻

dream💫: bc why?😭😭

jimin🤓: bc i wanna by u damn
jimin🤓: and i dont have shit to do after class. but more of the first thing

dream💫: sure jimin but its gonna take a WHILE
dream💫: im warning you now😭

jimin🤓: i really dont mind dream

dream💫: okayyy only if you're sure.
dream💫: good night jimin

jimin🤓: good night pretty girl

I turned my phone off and laid back down on my side watching my show. And I quickly started to fall asleep.

The Next Day

I woke up to my alarm and rolled over facing the other side to see if Manura was there. And she was just waking up because of my alarm.

"Oh God. Bitch I don't wanna go." Manura groaned and I sat up rubbing my eyes.

"You gotta go. You didn't go yesterday." I said getting off the bed.

"Do I have to? One more day won't hurt." She said sitting up patting her head.

"Yes. It will." I said taking my laptop off my bed and putting it on the charger.

I made my bed and Manura was slowly getting up. I saged the room and opened the window for a breeze. And since Manura was moving slow she said I could take a shower first.

So I showered and did my routine and laid out my outfit and started getting dressed while Manura got in the shower. I wore this.

I did my makeup and just brushed my hair and threw a hat over it because I've laid my lace down as many times as I could

I did my makeup and just brushed my hair and threw a hat over it because I've laid my lace down as many times as I could. She's done.

I put on jewelry and looked in the mirror making sure I looked good. And Manura was doing the same.

I put on my oils and perfumes and got my stuff and Manura was looking over her schedule.

"What's your first class?" She asked reaching her hand out for my schedule. And I gave her the paper.

"Oh okay. We got the same first class." She said excited.

"Hurry up bitch. Ion like to be late." I said throwing my purse over my shoulder and she laughed quickly getting her things.

We left out the room and started walking to the class. When we got in I sat where I sat yesterday and she sat next to me on the opposite side of where Jimin was sitting.

I took out my books and stuff and showed her my notes and let her copy them. Then I saw Jimin come in and I smiled.

"Is this your friend?" Jimin asked referring to Manura.

"Yeah. My roommate Manura." I said and she waved.

"How'd you sleep?" Jimin asked starting to take out his things.

"Good. But I cannot wait to get out this bitch and go get all my shit done." I said smiling.

"Bitch guess where I'm going after class?" Manura said making me and Jimin look at her.

"Where?" I asked.

"To get some dick." She said smiling making me and Jimin laugh.

"I thought you said you didn't have a boyfriend." I said.

"I don't. But I have this guy friend of mines who I fuck time and time again. We only fuck each other. But we talk to other people. But never nothing serious. But when we wanna fuck. We just hit each other up." She explained and I nodded.

"I'm gonna ask you how that arrangement came about later." I said starting to write again and she laughed.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Check out my other works. Smuts. Spilled Milk. BTS reactions and scenarios. The Drug Dealer 1, 2, and 3. Don't Catch Feelings. The Baby Daddy. And Die For You.

Love you!💋