Part 36

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Dream POV

So long story short Jimin's dad is the biggest asshole. On the way back to Jimin's house I was texting Manura what happened.

Because she can keep her composure. But I knew if I told my sisters right after it happened, oh they would have stormed in there.

I dont know what they may have done or what they could have even done in the first place. But they would have went in there. Trust.

manura🩷: TORA???!!!
manura🩷: as in the weird bitch that works at your job?
manura🩷: that tora??

dream🫧: yessss bitch
dream🫧: i was GAGGED

manura🩷: bitch no because this makes sense

dream🫧: how tf does this make sense?

manura🩷: u were saying that she has been being weird

dream🫧: she's always a weird bitch

manura🩷: i know but its gone from weird to odd
manura🩷: and there is definitely a difference

dream🫧: bitch clarify. wtf are u talking about?

manura🩷: BITCH
manura🩷: you said she was saying weird subliminal shit like "youll see"
manura🩷: that shit is ODD
manura🩷: and then to pop out at his parents party being announced as his new girlfriend
manura🩷: dream you are not slow. use ur brain

dream🫧: okay i get it
dream🫧: but what are you really trying to imply?

manura🩷: that bitch obviously knew all along
manura🩷: thats why she's been being weird
manura🩷: BUT!!! lemme gag u a little more and make you think

dream🫧: im listening🤔

manura🩷: i bet MONEY liam is somehow connected to this shit
manura🩷: he has to be

dream🫧: oh bitch i need evidence

manura🩷: needing evidence is only gonna slow you down🤷🏽‍♀️

dream🫧: bitch it makes sense but at the same time it doesnt
dream🫧: there has to be a REASON

manura🩷: reason being liam wants you DUHHHH

dream🫧: then where does tora come into this?

manura🩷: im still connecting the dots on that particular question
manura🩷: but it will not go unanswered😤

dream🫧: oh goodness🤦🏾‍♀️

We went back to Jimin's house and I took off my shoes and went to Jimin's room.

I took off my dress and put on my robe and went in the mirror of the bathroom and took off my makeup.

"Did i ever tell you how much I LOVE seeing you without your makeup?" Jimin said coming up behind me.

"Wait wait wait now. Don't start." I said pushing him away and he threw his head back.

"You always think I want to fuck. Can I just be nice?" Jimin said making me laugh.

"Be nice then Jimin. But don't fuck me. My goddamn organs hurt." I said looking at him and he laughed.

"You look so pretty without makeup baby. That's all." He said holding out his arms and I rolled my eyes and hugged him. He put his hand over my shoulder and put his hands on my ass squeezing it. And he lightly smacked it.

"You just wanna fuck me. I already see where this is going." I said pushing him away and turning on the shower and he laughed.

We got in the shower and we were talking about what happened with his parents. And I was telling him what Manura said and he said it was making sense too. I guess I'm missing what everyone else is saying. Because this don't make not a ounce of sense to me.

"No cause baby. Her and Liam had something to do with it." Jimin said getting his keys.

When we got out of the shower we both said we were hungry. So we just said we'd run out and got to a drive thru and get food.

"You and Manura are delusional." I said rolling my eyes as we left out.

"So you're telling me it's a coincidence. She knew you and me for all this time and she just pops out claiming to be my girlfriend. And she's been throwing weird subs at you. Cut the shit." Jimin said making me laugh.

"I'm not saying that it's a coincidence. She definitely knew for a while. She HAD to have been communicating with your parents a little minute to concoct this shit. But I'm tryna figure out how and why. Yall worried about the wrong shit." I said.

"That's a good-oh shit." Jimin said looking at his phone making me look over and he showed me the contact name it was his mom.

"Hello?" He said putting it on speaker and I just stayed quiet listening.

"Jimin. I am so sorry about your dad. I had no idea." His mom said.

"You didn't know ma?" Jimin said.

"I knew about the woman. The first woman. Tora. But-can we tell you tomorrow Jimin? Because I'm confused." She said and Jimin looked at me. And I made a face like go ahead.

He doesn't need my okay to talk to his damn parents.

"Okay. I'm bringing my actual girlfriend though." Jimin said and my eyebrows raised.

"You are?" I whispered and he hit my arm.

"That's fine Jimin. As long as we speak. Okay. I have to go. Your father is very upset. I love you baby." She said.

"I love you to mama." Jimin said and they hung up.

"Now why the fuck I gotta go?" I said.

"Because this involves you." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"If it involves me. It involves you and vice versa. And I don't wanna have to wait to tell you everything when I see you. I want you to be there." He said making me laugh.

We left out of the building and went to his car and we just went to McDonalds and ordered and went straight back home.

We sat in the living room binge watching a true crime documentary.

"Jimin noooooo!!!! Her parents are stupid as fuck!! What the fuck do you mean he kidnapped your daughter and you still let him be around? Be SERIOUS." I said.

"People forgive. Forget. And change." Jimin said sarcastically and I laughed.

When we finished we cleaned up and Jimin insisted on washing the dishes. And he locked all the doors and turned off all the lights and we got in the bed and watched a cartoon show as we fell asleep.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Love you!💋