Part 19

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Dream POV

"Liam?" I said squinting thinking my eyes were deceiving me.

"Dream?" He said.

"Come on Manura." I said grabbing her wrist. But Liam grabbed her wrist too. And Jimin separated them.

"Don't touch her again." Jimin said looking at him.

"And what the fuck are you gonna do?" Liam said stepping up to Jimin.

And one thing for certain, 2 things for motherfuckin' sure. When someone i care about is fighting. IM FIGHTING TOO. If Manura was fighting someone, im fighting whoever that bitch came with.

If Jimin is fighting? Im sorry we jumping this nigga, I fear.

"The fuck are you gonna do?" Jimin said looking at him. Aww look at Jimin just short as hell still standing his ground. I respect that. But if we not boxing, we need to get the fuck up outta here.

Liam pushed Jimin but as I was looking at Liam. I could tell he was drunk. He pushed Jimin, Jimin pushed him back harder and they started fighting.

Now I just got my hair and nails done. Why today????

But I started swinging on Liam from the back as hard as I could without breaking a nail. Jimin pushed him on the ground but Liam was still fighting back.

The way Jimin was throwing those punches was like he wanted to KILL Liam. So after Jimin got a couple of them hard ass punches in, I broke it up moving Jimin away.

"Come on." I said pulling Jimin. Because surely enough someone is gonna call the cops. And I am not getting arrested.

So we left and got back in Jimin's car. But I knew Jimin was too pissed to drive. I know better than to let someone who is mad as hell drive a car that I have to be in. Hell nah. Gone head and calm down baby, imma drive.

I took his keys and got in the driver seat and Jimin got in the passenger, and Manura got in the back. Jimin was so mad he wasn't saying anything.

But it took nothing for Manura to fall asleep in the back.

"You okay Jimin?" I asked heading back to the dorms.

"I'm fine." He said shaking his head and brushing his head back.

"You was throwing them punches they looked like gun shots baby." I said making him chuckle.

"I don't like fighting." He said.

"Shit I do. Who want it next?" I said making him laugh.

We pulled up to the dorms and I kissed Jimin bye and me and Manura went upstairs. And she was really tired I had to put her ass in the shower and the bed.

And then I started preparing for bed. And Jimin started FaceTiming me.

"Dream." He said as soon as I answered and I got scared. Cause when people just say your name a lot of the time it's something you don't wanna hear.

"Yes?" I said.

"Don't you ever. Jump in none of my fights. I just realized what you did." He said making me laugh.

"Jimin—"

"Nope. I don't wanna hear it. I don't wanna hear it AT ALL. If I'm getting my ass BEAT do not jump in. Just let me get beat the hell up. Because if a man puts his hands on you Dream. I'm gonna lose my damn mind." He said and I sighed setting up the camera taking off my makeup.

"Sadly Jimin. All that is going in one ear and out the other. If you fighting, I'm fighting. I don't even play like that. That whole someone beating your ass thing, that's not happening. I'll stab one of these niggas." I said making him laugh.

"I appreciate the loyalty Dream. But no pretty girl." He said and I laughed too.

"I'm not hearing it Jimin. I will beat the shit out of somebody with you. It's nothing. I don't like fighting either. But I will if someone I care about is fighting." I said.

"Aww you care about me?" He said making me laugh.

"Yes Jimin. I care about you." I said.

Me and Jimin stayed on the phone but when I got sleepy we got off the phone. Cause I'm not about to wake up to no hot ass phone. Hell nah. I'll see your ass tomorrow Jimin.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Love you!💋