Part 18

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Dream POV

I took a shower and did my routine. And Manura went in the bathroom and I got dressed while she showered.

I picked out my outfit and got dressed. I wore this.

I did my makeup and put my hair in my ponytail because it's all poofy

I did my makeup and put my hair in my ponytail because it's all poofy. I actually have a lot of hair. So it was kinda a big puff. I put a brown scarf on just to tie my outfit together.

I put jewelry on. And I don't take off my J necklace. I put on more silver and gold jewelry and some rings and sat on the bed waiting on Manura gathering my stuff.

When she came out we left and went to class. And sat down where we always sit. And Jimin came in and sat next to me and kissed me when he sat down.

"I know where your lips have been." Manura said making me cover my face and Jimin's eyes got wide.

"I'm sorry." I said looking at him laughing and he laughed.

"I'm kidding. Aint no shame in me. I ate the fuck outta her—"

"No." I said balling up his lips and he laughed as I let them go.

"Can I take you out again this weekend?" Jimin asked.

"Yes Jimin." I said kissing his cheek and went to my ear.

"I like it better when you moan those words." He said and my eyes god wide and I looked at him out the corner of my eye and he laughed.

"Come here." I said and he put his ear close to me.

"When you gone fuck me?" I asked him really low. I don't want NOBODY else hearing me. I don't like for people to know if I'm freaky or not. I don't want nobody to know. I want people to just assume and guess and wonder.

"When the time is right gorgeous." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"You can suck it." He said making me laugh.

"No." I said.

"But I—"

"And you will continue to. You gone do it after school. Right before my hair appointment. Right?" I said looking at him.

"Yes baby." He said and I kissed him and smiled.

I like that he just do what I say.

After Classes

I told Manura bye and that I would see her later. I am getting my hair and my nails done.