Part 16

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Dream POV

While Jimin was gone I told the waitress to just bring me a glass so I could put the cranberry juice in it.

I need hella cranberry juice because I'm going to Jimin's house.

I'm not saying that I'm gonna fuck him.

BUT.

Just in case he is really smooth talking me at the house and I feel like I wanna fuck. I wanna make sure everything is MORE than taken care of.

Right as the waitress was coming with the food Jimin was coming and sat down.

I poured the cranberry juice and me and Jimin started eating and talking.

"I see you have on my necklace." Jimin said looking at my neck and I laughed looking down at the J necklace.

I actually just never took it off last night. So I kinda forgot it was there.

"Do not get a big ass head." I said rolling my eyes.

"Too late." He said making me laugh again.

I was chugging that cranberry juice like it was nothing. Even Jimin was looking at me like what the fuck is wrong with you.

After we ate I paid for my food and Jimin paid for his. And he took me back to work.

After Jimin went with me to clock back in, he took me to my desk of course. And kissed me before he left. And Tora came back.

But I noticed she was back to how she was yesterday. Quiet and not saying anything.

"Are you okay Tora?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it." She said shaking her head and I nodded and turned on my computer.

As the rest of my shift was going by. Liam would pass by the desk looking at me but I wasn't acknowledging him. But I saw out of the corner of my eye Tora would stare at him like a lost puppy.

Clearly she wants him.

After Work

Right at the clock hit my shift being over Jimin came through the doors. He is NEVER late.

I gathered my stuff and he held my purse walking with me to the break room and I clocked out.

As I was about to leave Tora stopped me.

"Lemme get your number." She said giving me her phone and I gave her mines.

"Okay bye." I said waving and taking Jimin's hand.

"I'm telling you to watch her." He said.

"Okay Jimin." I said and he kissed my hand.

We went straight to his house and I took my shoes off at the door and my socks too. And went over to the couch. Sitting with my legs crossed.

"What movie you wanna watch." Jimin asked turning off all the lights and making it dark in the entire apartment.

"I wanna watch something scary." I said grabbing the remote and he went to the kitchen getting snacks.

He came back sitting them on the table. But we ended up not watching a scary movie. We started watching one of my favorite movies he said he never saw.

Sparkle. With Whitney Houston. And he was liking it cause he was feeling the songs.

As the movie went on we sat close to each other. And by close I mean CLOSE.