THIRTY-FIVE [Smut]

A/N: Sadly this is the last chapter and I want to thank you for supporting this book and my others. When I first posted the book it got a little bit of attention but now it's everywhere. Thank you so much!! MUAH my lovelies!!

__________________________________________________________________

You were so happy, you passed and you told your mother and she was super happy. Your boyfriends were delighted as well, you remembered the times that you guys had and you wanted to surprise them a little bit. So, you went shopping with Lisa. She told you that you had to look like you wanted them but not really, this confused you but you went with it. You saw all the cool outfits but she pointed at the short skirts and tops. You only wore stuff like that once and never again, you tried many outfits on until you found a nice one. It wasn't that revealing but it would catch their attention. She then told you about a party and you said you'd go, you've never been to a frat party before so it would be a first. You went back to the dorm and ran into your room, everyone was doing their own thing while you were preparing for the frat party. You were doing some light make-up and you couldn't stop thinking about wearing that, it wasn't that bad but it would cause them to question. You were ready and you left your room, you were frozen when you saw everyone staring and Lisa, was softly apologizing. They knew about the party and she forgot that they were in the group chat. You were shaking as they told you that you couldn't go, you protested and said that it was fine but they still said no. You then tried to walk past them but Seungmin held you by your waist and glared at you, you sighed and frowned. His face turned red and he felt your soft skin, you smirked and moved his hand down further. You blushed and you could feel his hand shaking, he dragged you and said that he would be back. You didn't even realize when he kissed you and closed the door, he told you to strip and you did. He pinned you to the bed and complimented your body, you couldn't help but blush at his touches. 

His lips on your skin felt like soft marshmallows, you kissed him and he was ecstatic. Felix walked in and was upset, he said "Why are you doing it without me?!" He said and took his shirt off and kissed you, you felt overwhelmed as the two sexy males were kissing and touching you. You could feel your body heat up, and before you could even process it Han and Lee Know were in the room touching you as well. You were moaning even more, Lee Know reached your hole and started to lick it. You thought about it and this was much better than going to that frat part, you felt multiple mouths all over your body and you felt amazing. You felt like coming but Seungmin put his hand over your member, you winced and glared at him. All he did was kiss you and smile, you felt a dick go inside of you and you made a loud outburst. Han covered your mouth and played with your chest, it felt amazing but you were in pain for a while until you started to enjoy it fully. [Changbin joined as well]

After that experience you were stuck on the bed cover in their liquids, you were in shock at how long they went on. You were tired, you decided to fall asleep. You woke up in your room bathed and changed, you walked out of your room sore and asked who changed and bathed you.

"Chan-Hyung did." [Felix said]

"O-oh.." [You said blushing]

You realized you were in his sweater, it felt cozy and he could see that so he told you to keep it. You blushed and sat next to him cuddling, you told him you wanted to watch a movie but he told you that he had plans. You looked at him confused and he gave you tickets to your favorite bands concert. You gasped and looked at him, you hugged and kissed him. You then saw the glare of everyone else, except Lee Know and you kissed all of them, even Lee Know. You smiled and you could feel their hearts flutter. 

WOOJIN!!!!

Woojin took Woo-min to his dorm room and they had sex, Woo-min was new to these feelings and had no idea what to do. Woojin decided to take him on a date and show him around, he was scared but said yes. He was shocked that Woojin rented out such an expensive place just to go on a date with him, he felt special yet..Woojin was spending too much money on him. He felt horrible, and he told Woojin not to spend so much money but it was too late. He pulled out a Tiffany blue box and gave it to him, he didn't take it but Woojin insisted. He felt his heart sink, he felt horrible but times ten. Woojin was spending so much money...he couldn't take it and promised Woojin he'd get his money back. Woojin just kissed him and told him not to worry, he sighed and they enjoyed their date. Nothing happened really, Woojin was being a big flirt and messing with his heart. 

____________________________________________________________________

I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter and go check out my other books!!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!