SEVENTEEN (Last chapter before I leave for exams)

The next day you saw Han, Felix, Jeonjin and Lee Know looking at you with emotionless expressions. This causes you to feel hurt, and also worried as you have never seen them like that before. You walk to Woojin and ask what's wrong, you ask that because Felix didn't apologize when you went back to the dorm he just looked at you. Woojin said he would try and speak with him again but you said no, you would face the judgement of Felix and talk to him yourself. Woojin worries that it won't end well but he doesn't say anything, he pecks your cheek and walks to his art class. 

      You sigh and start walking to your Theatre Arts class. You walk into class hoping to sit in the same seat but Felix places his bag on the chair indicating you to sit somewhere else. You sigh and you sit at the front of that class, your forced to stare at Mr. Hwang which you wanted to ignore. You see him blatantly picking on you to answer questions and write on the board, you just wanted to be left alone after that class. You look for Woojin but he's nowhere to be found, you begin to have one of your spirals and you sit on the floor next to your Math class, knees to your chest and head in your knees. You start to cry and scratch your skin, Lee Know walking passed decided it's the best opportunity to get revenge. He takes a picture of you in your emotional state and posts all over the schools website. Woojin, in the library trying to study for the math quiz gets the notification that Lee Know posted something that went viral (since he is one of the admins for the school website). 

      Woojin clicks on the notification and is shocked that Lee Know posted a picture of you in a state of sadness. Woojin rushes out of the library completely forgetting about his studies and runs to the Math room. He sees you there looking at your phone with a crying face expression, he walks up to you squatting down patting your head.

"What's wrong babe?"

"Th-the post Lee Know made..."

"I know, but think of it as a good thing you finally saw his true side right?"

"Yeah, I guess it's a win-win."

       You continue talking with him until the bell rings, it's time for the Math quiz which you forgot about. Woojin told you that he was studying in the library for the quiz and that he'd help you, at first you hesitated because it was cheating but then again you sit at the back of the class so it would be heard to see if it was cheating. You say yes and Woojin helps you up, you both walk into the class confused. The teacher is not in the classroom, you ask Nayeon where the teacher is and she says that he's sick so there isn't going to be a quiz. You are excited but Woojin quickly ruins it when he says that he's going to help you study, you sigh but at least you get more time with him. You ask Woojin why he smokes sometimes and he says it's just a habit he's working on to stop. 

"Can I try?"

"Try what?"

"Smoking."

"What?! No, it's bad for you and it's very addictive."

"Please?"

"No y/n."

"Awww!"

_______________________________________________________________________

A/N 

Thank you my readers for making this book hit 1k!!!! I salute you