EIGHTEEN [smut]

You and Woojin are walking in the woods holding hands and looking at the animals, Woojin tells you to stop and sits you down on the floor. He tells you he wrote a song for you, you gasp and you place your legs in a criss-cross motion. He asks you to hum to your favorite tune, and you do and he starts singing the most beautiful song you've ever heard just from that tune. The average person would think it's auto-tuned but it's not it's his beautiful natural voice. You didn't realize he stopped until you saw his brown eyes close to your face smirking. You jump and your face turns bright red, he kisses your cheek and sits next to you. He asks you if you have any other talents instead of acting and you tell him you're a little bit of an artist.

"You draw?"

"Yes, just a little though."

"Can I see?"

"Um, no I don't have-"

"Paper?"

"Mmm.." (You blush closing your eyes.)

Woojin looks at you and kisses your lips, you wrap your arms around Woojin's neck and kiss him back. Woojin moves down to your neck and kisses your neck, you moan and place your hand down his pants. He pushes your hand and tells you to wait, you groan and kiss him. His tongue at the back of your throat, you take his shirt off and start touching him seductively. Meanwhile, that was happening Felix was with Han discussing what might be Woojin's plan and how they can stop him. They don't have high hopes that he wants something with you, because you don't have anything he wants really. Then Felix gets on the idea of what he might want, he says he might want to use you to get money. Han is very confused by this and then realizes that you are a very talented actor and you have a role in a TV show next month. Felix and Han are skeptical to tell the others, the others hear the idea and think it's possibly going to be his way to boost his music career and your acting career as well, but mostly your acting.

Bangchan gets involved and tries calling you but you don't answer, he tries Woojin he doesn't answer. He becomes skeptical about what is going on, he asks Lee Know where they are and he says that they went to the woods for a date. Bangchan then realizes that maybe there isn't any reception in the woods and decides to wait until later to call, back in the woods you and Woojin are laying on the grass looking at the sky in awe. Woojin turns his gaze toward you and smiles, you look at him and smile doing so you both chuckle and start a conversation.

"Since it's almost Christmas do you want to go on a Christmas date?"

"Oh, a date Woojin we go on those all the time. I mean it would be a waste to call it a date."

"Then, meet my family?"

"M-met your family?"

"Yes, I know it's a lot."

"I'd love to."

Woojin smiled and sat up and lifted you up, you blushed and told him to take you back to the dorms. He brought you to the car and buckled you in, you reach for your phone on notice Bangchan was trying to call you.

"Hello?"

"Hey, y/n are you ok?"

"Yes, I'm fine I just finished up my date with Woojin."

"Look, I need you to take a break, your grades are dropping drastically because of him."

"They are only dropping because you guys keep letting me help you instead of making me study."

"It's just Woojin is a really bad influence and-"

Before he could speak you hang up the phone and fling it on the dashboard, Woojin looks at you and pats your head. You look at him and sigh, he can see your face is full of anger yet sadness. He asks what's wrong and you tell him that no one likes your relationship with Woojin and they think he's a bad influence. Hearing this Woojin feels honored to be in Bangchan's "Bad Influence" list, hearing him say that makes you laugh and feel at ease with the situation.