TWENTY-EIGHT

It was time to get ready and you were in the shower, you were thinking about when Woojin would take you out to his concerts as well as others. You sighed wiping the steam off the mirror thinking about how tonight would end. Han was panicking because the tickets were digital and he lost his phone. Everyone was helping him look for it, and then you came out in your outfit and distracted Han. 

"Y/n, your beautiful."

"Thank you."

  You were driving to the concert and you noticed the directions Han was taking, you asked him if he was going to Woojin's show and he sighed and smiled. You looked confused and asked him why he was taking you, he told you that he wanted you to take revenge and trash his concert. You smiled and turned your head to see eggs and random pieces of clothing that he bought for you. You thought about it, Woojin almost ruined your career by recking your chance of pitching your play. And to think of it sex with Woojin was lame as fuck, he never thought of anything you wanted it was always him. 

  Walking into the concert to the spot that Han bought you were waiting for Woojin to come out, he came out singing his hit song. In the song he made about you and everything, you rolled your eyes and mumble the lyrics because you didn't want to seem deadbeat. Han looked at you and could see you were trying to enjoy yourself during the song, he told you to stare at Woojin and make sure he saw you. You did as he said and to your surprise, it worked Woojin saw you and changed his energy. He was more energetic and happy, he came close to the end of the stage and try and let you touch his hand. The crowd was pushing you and Han to touch his hand or drag him off stage. To his dismay Han threw an egg at his face and called him a piece of shit, you took the opportunity to climb on stage and take his mic. You start to scream about how much of a prick he was and you started to throw the close at him while Han handed everyone some eggs and other objects to throw at him.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"You ruined MY career so it's only fair!"

  Han thought you looked sexy and screamed that's my boyfriend into the crowd, you looked over at him and blushed. The security started to realize what was happening and started to chase after you and Han. You jumped off the stage and grabbed Han's hand, you ran as fast as you could to the car. You shouted at Han to start the car and drive off, you were too busy panting and laughing your ass off the realize what happened. Han was happy to see you smile and he touched you. You looked over at him and kissed him, which distracted him and he crashed the car into a rock. You were 2 hours away from the campus and Han was on the phone with his father to explain what happened to the car and that he needed some help. You were full of adrenaline and you never wanted the moment to end. You walked to Han when he finished talking to his father. He told you that his father was coming for them in an hour or so, you kissed him and Han pushed you into the car you proceeded to make out in the crashed car. 

_____________________________________________________________________

Holy shit 10K?!!! Already damn I was going to post this chapter tomorrow but I thought today would be good to post it holy shit. I started writing this chapter during Bangchan's live stream and yea. Follow me for more books~

Thank you!  [Image, Sunshine Vlog 6, Felix] 

Oh my, Oh my god, this is what thought

I was really hoping that he will come through~