THIRTEEN

Jeonjin smiles when he sees that you finally came out of your room. You try to walk around him but he blocks you.

"Why the rush?"

"Um, the new season of Titians came out last week and I want to watch it."

"We can watch it together!"

    You sigh and say ok not wanting to hurt his feelings. You both sit on the couch and Jeonjin brought your favorite snack. You looked in awe but to your dismay there was a catch. Jeonjin asked if you were ok and you sighed not wanting to answer. Jeonjin begged and you finally gave in. You told him about what Mr. Hwang did and that you never want to show your face ever again. Jeonjin laughs and tells you everything is fine and you have to go to school tomorrow for a pop quiz. You sigh and smile laying on Jeonjin. He blushes and pats your head, you smile and cuddle into his chest. Lee Know walks into the room, tired after a study session with Rose and Lisa. 

        Lee Know sees you both cuddling and instantly gets jealous. He doesn't like the fact that Jeonjin of all people is with you now. So, Lee Know comes up with a plan to scare him away from you. He plans on making fake nudes, take your phone so it looks like you sent them and then wait. The plan was perfect at the moment all he wanted was you to be his.

____________________________________________________________________________

                                                                               (Time skip)

       A few days later and Lee Knows plan was launched. Jeonjin answered in complete disgust and confusion. Later you went to talk to Jeonjin and to your surprise he walked away from you with a disgusted look. You frowned and followed him. 

"Hey, Jeonjin the answer for number twenty-"

"Look y/n your a nice friend and all but i don't see you like that."

"Huh?"

"No need to send nudes."

       He says walking away from you, confused you check your phone and check your messages and to your surprise 'nudes' of you are in you and Jeonjin's chat. 

________________________________A/N________________________________________

Dun-Dun-DUN!!!