THIRTY-THREE [Semi-Finale PT.1]

After your mental breakdown, you felt someone climb into your bed. You flinched and heard sobs, you figured it was Lee Know. You turned around and you were correct, you smiled and hugged him. You were still upset about what Woojin said but calmed down and comforted Lee Know. You felt his fingers dig into your back and winced a little bit, he stopped and you looked down to see him asleep. You kissed him and let him sleep, you could hear Bangchan's worried statements as he was talking to Han on the phone. You wanted to go and comfort him but Lee Know was sleeping, you sighed and got a phone call. You checked and it was Woojin, you hung up the phone in annoyance and looked at Lee Know. He kept calling you until you finally answered. 

"What?" [You whispered] 

"Just wanted to check up on. And Lee Know.." [He said not caring]

"You have his computer?!" [You said a bit louder]

"Yea...but you have to go out with me first~"

You felt shivers down your spine and told him you'd call him back, you messaged Han and told him the issue. He was disgusted yet he could hear the concern in your voice for Lee Know, he sighed and told you to do it. "I have some rules though. Don't let him touch you, if he does run away with the computer." He said, you blushed at his overprotectiveness. You hung up and decided to get up and leave Lee Know in your bed,  fuck you Woojin.. you thought and walked out of the room. You saw Bangchan talking to Felix and waved, you pulled out your phone and called Woojin. He sounded drunk, you sighed and told him you would do it if he brings the computer so you could see it. He ignored your statement and started to compliment your body, you shouted and repeated your statement, you were very angry at that point. He told you about a performance he was having on Saturday, you smiled and decided to tell everyone about it so if anything bad happened they could get you out of there. You hung up and went into the kitchen to cook dinner, you couldn't stop thinking about Lee Know and Felix's situations. You decided to make your best meal and feed them extra. You saw Han come back from the Supermarket pissed, he walked behind you and kissed your neck. He told you who he saw, Woojin, and guess with who..Wooyoung. You gripped the knife and remember the excuse he made about Wooyoung, I was just bored and wanted sex. That's what he said...the bastard, you wanted to throw the knife but Han stopped you and told you to calm down. You let out a frustrated sigh and checked your phone, it was Momo. The star of Bangchan's film messaged you and said that she needed help, and since Woojin was her roommate he was trying to fuck her. You gripped the phone and told Han to cut up the vegetables for you, you slammed the door, unknowingly waking up Lee Know. You changed your clothes and walked out of the room again, you told everyone you would be back and you left. 

                                                                        -Woojin POV-

I was holding Momo down and kissing her, I didn't know she was lesbian. I was mumbling words, what could I do, I was a drunk dumbass. I felt someone drag me and throw me off the couch, and I saw Y/n, my sexy ex. I was pissed, you were helping Momo and I could see your eyes looking at me. I got up and you started to shout at me and put your whole heart and soul into it but I couldn't help but stare at his thighs and his waist. He slapped my face and started to get pissed, he called me a rapist and a sexual assaulter. I wouldn't call myself a rapist but...sexual assaulter sure. I could see he wanted to kill me, Momo walked away and called her girlfriend. I chuckled and walked closer to him, he kicked me in nuts and dragged me out of the room. I thought he was gonna have his way with me but he just lectured me which made me soft again. He slapped me and I saw tears in his eyes, he said.

"Your a great guy Kim Woojin, you just need to control your drinking habits and sexual tendencies."

"..."

I didn't know how to respond,  he thought I was a good guy...huh. I wanted to cry yet..I couldn't, he sounded so sweet about it and I've been nothing but an asshole to him. He hugged me and told me to change. 

                                                                 -Normal POV-

You were walking back to your dorm when you saw Wooyoung kissing some guy, you walked slowly to get a good look. You saw him kissing the music teacher San, and you shipped them and knew everyone else in your friend group did. You took a picture and ran off, you were smirking the whole time and smiling. You walked into the dorm and saw that Han was cooking and you smiled, Lee Know was on his phone looking at his cats. You sent the image in the group chat and everyone was in shock. Momo, Rose, Lisa, and everyone came to the dorm the enjoy the food and talk about Wooyoung and San's kiss and hopeful relationship. Han brings up that he saw Wooyoung kissing Woojin and then Felix says Wooyoung has had San's number since the first year. You gasped and everyone continued to gossip, you saw Lee Know staring at his phone, clearly blasting music. You sat next to him and smiled, he leaned on you and almost fell asleep. You whispered and told him to eat his food and enjoy it, he kissed you and started to eat. You feed him some of your food and he smiled. 

It was Saturday and you went shopping for clothes, you begged the teacher for an extension and you got one. You had two days which was enough time, you brought Felix with you and asked him which outfit you should wear. He told you nothing too short or revealing and you rolled your eyes, he smiled and kissed you pointing to the jeans area of the store. You smacked his head and walked in the opposite direction. He sighed and followed you, he spotted some old friends and went to talk to them. You came out and started calling his name, his friends started to blush and asked him if you were single. He glared and said no, and he said no to the outfit. You pouted and begged him. 

Example of the outfit

He couldn't stop blushing and staring at your thighs, his friends had to slap him and tell him to focus. He sighed and allowed you to wear it, you smiled and went to buy it. 

_______________________________________________________________

Semi-Finale Pt.2 Coming on July 3

:]