THIRTY-TWO

It was finally time to edit the film and you decided you didn't even like it, you sighed and shut your computer off. You placed your head on the table and tried to doze off. You heard the door open and you instantly got up and turned around, you saw Felix. He looked angry, he barely get's angry. He called you to the couch and dragged you onto his lap, he gripped your waist tightly and growled a little bit. You looked at him and kissed his cheek, he started to mumble about Woojin and how he's a piece of shit. You tilted your head in confusion, he said never mind and he held your waist tighter. You moaned in pain and told him to let go, he let go and sighed out of frustration.

"He stole my film, and now I have to re-do it!"

He continued to mumble, you offered to make him use your film but he declined and he said he could just start over. You told him there's only four days left until the submission date. He sighed and told you to follow him, you did as he told you to and he pinned you to wall. He grabbed your wrist and checked, he asked you if continued the self-harm and you said no. He smiled, you could see that brightened his mood a little bit. You kissed him and he threw you on the bed and cuddled you. You were blushing, you loved it when he cuddled you. You could hear the others complaining about Woojin and you realised how much you're fucked up bringing him back into their lives. You wanted to apologise but Felix was sleeping and you didn't want to bother him, you placed a few strands of hair back behind his left ear and kissed his forehead. Very pretty.. you thought and decided to sleep, a few hours passed and you could hear Lee Know scream. You got up and realised Felix was gone, you rubbed your eyes and walked out the room to see Han trying to comfort Lee Know. You saw tears in his eyes and he was softly cursing, you sat next to him and cuddled him.

"What's wrong Minho darling?"

"He lost his computer." [Lee Know couldn't speak so Han did it]

You sighed and offered to give Lee Know your film, he declined but you insisted and told him you'd edit it. Lee Know smiled slightly and kissed you, you could see the sadness in Lee Know's eyes. That film was about his journey finding himself and coming out of his anti-social shell, he still needs work but he's getting there. You hug him and tell him that since your film was different he would help you make one about your journey. You were a bit of an artist and there were no rules about no animation, you told Lee Know all he would have to do is read the script and you would animate for him. He gasped and shook his head, you smiled and insisted. Sleepless nights are nothing, I care about you darling. You said to your self as you continued to smile and watch Lee Know calm down. He barely cried for these kinds of things so it must be serious and you thought about it and went into your room to call someone. You dialed the number and sighed, you had to call him and make him stop.

"Hello~"

"Woojin, where's Lee Know's computer?"

"Ugh, so no 'I'm sorry' sex today?"

You felt like snapping at him but you stayed calm and asked him again, he said he didn't know and that you should ask someone else. You gripped your phone tighter and hung up, you threw yourself on the bed and screamed into a pillow.

____________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the very late update I had exams and mental health issues