FIVE

Sorry for the late update 

       The next day you remember that your teacher is Mr. Hwang and you sigh. I hope we get to do our introductions in play form. You think to yourself. But that dream is soon ruined when you see Mr. Hwang writing notes on the board for the class. You realize you are 24 minutes early. You sit in the classroom and start writing the notes. Mr. Hwang doesn't realize you are in the classroom until he turns around.

"L/N why are you here?"

He asks you and you shrug your shoulders. He walks to your desk and asks you again. You look up and say you don't know. After 10 minutes you finished writing the notes. You take your phone out to message, Felix.

Hey Felix

Why are you texting me?

Because I'm early for class.

Oh, shit class!

. 😂

You turn off your phone when you see Felix walking into the classroom. You indicate him to sit next to you. Mr. Hwang sees this and tells Felix to sit at the back of the class. He tells y/n that Jeonjin will be sitting next to him. You sigh as you have to sit next to someone you have never seen before. What if he sells drugs? Or he's a pedophile. You think to yourself with your head and the table trying to make up for not sleeping in the night.

You see someone with silver hair walk into the classroom and they wave at you. Being a nice person you wave back. They sit next to you and you assume that it's that boy Mr. Hwang told you about.

"Hi! I brought some banana milk would you like some?"

He asks you and you politely say no. He frowns and enjoys the drink. You start doodling in your notebook again but Jeonjin sees and asks you if you're in the wrong class.

"What do you mean?"

"Your very talented!"

"Thanks...I guess but I want to be an actor, not an artist if you catch my drift."

You guys have a small conversation before the bell rings and everyone is in the classroom. There is a short introduction and then Mr. Hwang explains the notes on the board much to your disliking. You zone out and start complementing Mr. Hwang's clothes and hairstyle in your mind.

Wow, his brown striped shirt is really nice and it complements his hair and everything. Not to mention his brown hair in a ponytail looks very nice. You continue this until you realize you've been staring at him for the longest time. You quickly gather your senses and place your head back on the table