THREE

After the ceremony, you see a group of people along with Felix hanging around Mr. Hwang. You walk over there and realize people are trying to get into his class because of his looks. You just walk away not caring which class you'll end up in. Until he starts calling out the names of students in his class.

"Y/N L/N?"

Your heart stops as everyone is confused as to who that is. You turn around and raise your hand. Then you look up at Mr. Hwang and he scoffs at you. You walk to the office begging the Headmaster of the school to switch your classes but he says no. You storm off to your dorm and slam the door.

"Ugh!"

You hear someone say causing your heart to stop. You look around and see a very tired man with red hair wake up from his slumber on the couch. You quickly apologize and the man just smiles telling you it's fine. You remember him from the group of boys you saw back at the ceremony. You walk into one of the 3 rooms and you see that it is very messy. Being a clean freak you tidy up the room and place your bag on a chair, face-planting into the bed.

You quickly fall asleep and start dreaming about your father. You wake up from a bad dream and you sit up, knees to your chest. You feel your body shaking and you can't stop thinking about what happened. After a while, you feel tears dripping down your face. You whip them off grabbing your phone to see the time. Shit, why can't it be earlier? You say to yourself as the time reads: 2:27 am. You walk out of the room to get a glass of water when you see a boy in the kitchen with a very stern look on his face.