THIRTY-ONE [Smut]

-Time skip-

It was the last few months of college, and Woojin came back to continue his education which upset everyone but it upset you the most. Final exams were coming up and you were cramming everything. You didn't eat because of the stress and you barely slept, the final exams were to write and video a play and submit it in 4 weeks. It was week 2 and you didn't even finish the script. Felix was almost done with finding people to act in the play, Bangchan was helping Lee Know because he was finished with his. Jeonjin decided to write a story instead of doing the play, Changbin was struggling with finding the best place to shoot his film, and Han was editing his musical. Seungmin was filming you for his film when he asked you about Woojin. You side-eyed him and continued to pose for him, he smiled and rolled his eyes. Felix then came storming into the shot anger clearly written on his face. Seungmin stopped filming and asked what was wrong, Felix said that you weren't eating or getting any sleep. You denied those accusations and told Seungmin to continue filming. Felix grabbed your hand and asked you if you ate in a very deep and menacing voice. You gulped looking Felix up and down in fear, you were shaking because you knew he would be upset if you told the truth and he would be upset if you didn't say anything. Seungmin told Felix to calm down and he removed Felix's hand from your wrist. Felix then asked in a more calm tone if you had anything to eat. You shook your head and frowned, he sighed and told you everyone was going to the Korean BBQ shop down the road. You looked up and did a little nod indicating that you were going to go. You went to your dorm to change and when you finished everyone was dressed fancy, you tilted your head in confusion and then Bangchan told you his parents were going to be there to meet you. You quickly tried to go and change but he stopped you and said you looked fine. You smiled and took your note book off the table, everyone was confused on why you took the book up. In the car they realised why you took it up, you were fixing your script for the film. Everyone sighed and stared at you, you looked up with a confused look on your face.

You reached the BBQ place and when you stepped inside you were hit with the aroma of BBQ beef, fried chicken and many other meals. Bangchan signalled everyone to the table and introduced everyone to his parents. You were the last to be introduced as you were dating their son.

"annyeonghaseyo Y/Nibnida."

"Wow." [Bangchans parents eyes widen]

His parents were shocked at your Korean. You have been practicing for months and didn't this you need to use it. They told you that they speak English and you could use it. Bangchan told you to sit next to him while he told his parents how he met you. His parents were deep into the story and you were writing you script, in the middle of the story you screamed "FUCK!" out of frustration. Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at you, you were so embarrassed you stopped and got up. Felix said he was going to get you but Bangchan decided to get you, he told Felix to keep his parents entertained. He followed behind you and saw you break down into tears, he touched your shoulder and asked what what wrong. You turned around and hugged him, tightly. He wrapped his arms around your waist, he hushed you and told you, you didn't have to worry because you weren't going to fail and they weren't going to hold you back if you did. You looked up and him and kissed his lips, you saw his beautiful smile and your laughed. He walked you back and you held his hand, his face turned red and smiled at everyone. You sat back down and apologised to his parents, they told you it was ok and Bangchan went back to telling the story. You leaned on Lee Knows shoulder expecting him to leave you alone, he wrapped his arms around you and called you his baby. He never did that like ever, you blushed and hid your face deep in his chest.

It was time to order and you were busy working, Lee Know nudged your arm and asked you what you wanted. You said you weren't hungry, that sentence was then followed by Felix side-eyeing you from the other side of the table. You gulped and changed your mind, you asked for Beef and kimchi, you looked at Felix and saw him smile. You sighed and went back to work, Bangchan's parents asked you what you wanted to do for a living. You were flabbergasted as no-one really asked you that specific question. You sighed and looked around as you were thinking, your responded with either a film producer or script writer. His parents were astonished and asked to see some of your work, you looked down and said you were shy and didn't like showing your work to people. They had disappointed looks and they blamed Bangchan for your lack of confidence. Bangchan started to argue with his parents and you were confused as to what was going on. His parents then stopped and has smirks on their faces, you tilted your head and they asked you in unison.

"Did you have sex with our son?"

You instantly turned red and covered your face, Bangchan also turned red and started to change the topic but his parents were persistent and wanted to know. You shook your head slightly and they frowned, your anxiety kicked in and your leg started to shake. You could barely control certain movements and started to scratch your leg. Lee Know noticed this and grabbed your hands, you stared at him and he just held on tighter. Bangchan realised this and asked what was going on, Lee Know indicated with his head that your anxiety was acting up and he told his parents that Lee Know and you were going to step outside for a while. He dragged you outside, you started to panic and apologise for your embarrassing behaviour. Lee Know stopped you and said it wasn't your fault and that it happens to everyone. You disagreed and continued to blame yourself for everything, Lee Know grabbed you buy your waist and kissed you passionately. He let go and a string of spit followed, you blushed and started to calm down. He hugged you and said it wasn't your fault. You smiled and moved your head deeper into his chest, you and Lee Know walked back into the restaurant. You both were shocked to see everyone eating their food. Lee Know screamed and shooed them away, he offered to feed you. You denied and he grabbed your cheek and stuffed the beef in your mouth, muffled you asked for some BBG sauce and he laughed. He continued to feed you until you saw everyone glaring. His parents were in awe as they saw what was happening. They asked if you were dating him and you nodded your head, they were confused and Bangchan explained that he is polyamorous and he dated multiple people. His parents were in shock and asked him every inappropriate questions, he blushed and said he only does it with you. Everyone agreed and said the same, you sat there the main cause for all of this sexual tension. Lee Know then started to talk about when you both did it for the first time. You shoved three pieces of beef down his throat to shut him up, you were a blushing mess. You were leaving to go to the bathroom when Bangchan decided to follow you, he was smiling the whole time. Confused you just allowed him to, you heard the door close behind you. You flinched at the sound and you froze as you felt Bangchan's course yet soft hands around your waist. He whispered loving words into your ears while his hands moved down to your thighs, you whimpered as he rubbed your crouch. He kissed your neck and moved down to your shoulder, he then moved his right hand up into your shirt and started to play with your nipple. You moaned slightly as he continued the motion, he turned you around and kissed your lips. He picked you up and pinned you to the wall, you wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him passionately.

He told you to bend-over the countertop, you did as he told you to and you awaited further instructions. He never did this before, he only heard about the experiences from Han and Lee Know. He knew you were slutty but didn't want to push it too far. You felt him close to you as he grabbed your waist, he slowly took your pants off, you started to moan for no reason starting to get into the mood. Bangchan was speechless but enjoyed it not the less, you started to rub your bare ass onto his crouch. You stopped the motion when you heard Bangchan's father bang on the door.

"HEY! Come out of the bathroom already!"

You shivered and felt Bangchan slip it inside of you, you moan slightly. He covers your mouth and continues to move back and forth, your eyes roll to the back of your head from the pleasure. Pissed, his father screams again telling you to come out. You can feel Bangchan ready to cum, you try to pull him out of you but he stays and you feel him flow inside you.

[I will not continue this use your imagination]

___________________________________________________________________

This will be a late upload sadly the electricity went [Stupid ugh] Anyways enjoy~