TWENTY-TWO [Smut]

A few minutes had passed since I had spoken to Bangchan, we were stuffing our faces with food until I felt his hand reach for mine I panicked and pulled it away. To my surprise, he pouted and gave me the cutest look I'd ever seen in my life. I put my hand on top of his and looked away, he asked if I wanted to try his food and I said yes. I've never eaten what he was eating before so I decided to try it. I opened my mouth and instead of food I felt his lips on my mine, I melted into the kiss and felt him smile when I kissed back. We let go and he asked if I wanted to leave early to finish what we started, I blushed and told him we could leave in 20 minutes. 

It was time to leave and he offered to pay, I felt bad as we could've split the bill. He grabbed my hand and walked me to the car, I could see him looking at me in lust full way. I didn't mind though he probably wanted to do it with me for a while and I ignored him. My legs were swinging in the car which I thought would be annoying but he didn't indicate anything. I gasped as I felt him touch my thigh and look at me, I blushed and looked outside the window. It was a beautiful night and I pointed it out to him, he compared it to my beauty and the made me feel nice. I looked at him and said that the constellation Hercules reminded me of him. He looked at me confused and I told him that we learned it in Science class, he said he never paid attention and I laughed. He moved his hand to my crouch and that's when I pushed his hand away, I told him when we returned and he said ok. I continued to look out the window at the beautiful night sky and I smiled, I remembered when Woojin would bring me to the park and we'd stay up until midnight to see the beautiful stars and even some shooting stars. I never understood why they were so special to me, they just remind me of everything that happened in my life and it makes me feel warm inside. Bangchan asked me if I was ready to leave the car, I looked and we had already returned to campus I shook my head and he ran to open the door for me. 

He dragged me to the room and closed the door behind us, he told me that the others were gone on some trip with Momo and Mina. He grabbed my waist and started to kiss me passionately, my moans were muffled and I could feel him becoming harder every second. I watched as he moved down my neck and started to kiss me, he slowly started to take off my shirt and he started rubbing my crouch and that's when I lost control of all senses. His hands were soft but they were rough at the same time, I felt his hand slip into my pants. My eyes widened, and I was surprised he started to stroke it. I moaned and he covered my mouth, he told me that he just started and I should be quiet. He pushed me onto the bed and asked me if I wanted him to be gentle, I nodded and kissed him with my hands around his neck. He pulled my pants and inserted one of his fingers, I flinched and gripped his skin. I heard him wince and I stopped. 

"You ok?"

"Yea, your nails just hurt."

"I'm sorry."

________________________________________________________________

He smiled and pecked my cheek, we finished within minutes. Minutes that felt like hours in my eyes, his hands were around my waist I could feel his breath on my back. He was sleeping, I heard the door open and the others were back from their trip. I sat up slowly trying not to wake Chan up and checked the time. It was midnight, I asked what kind of trip they were on and they said they were just trying to give us some space to have sex. I blushed and walked to the kitchen, I heard footsteps and felt someone's arms around my waist it was Lee Know. I turned around and he looked tired and hungry, I asked him if he was ok and he told me one of his pet cats at home are sick. I asked him what happened and he said he doesn't know but he didn't eat for a week. Hearing this I sat him down and started to cook him a nice meal, then everyone else came except Chan because they smelt the food. I cooked enough for 7 guys plus an extra for myself, I sat next to Lee Know and watched as he hugged me. His eyes were puffy, I could see that he really cared about his cats. He hugged my waist tightly trying not to cry, I patted his head and told him it was ok. The others were making fun of the situation.

"Wow, Lee Know hyun is crying."

"Kitty baby."

__________________________________________________________

Anyways guys scrapping the Lance idea I'm going for Felix x Transgender reader :^