TWENTY ONE

-Back to normal POV-

It was the day of group presentations, and you and your group members were getting ready to present what you had. It was very important for you as it was the first play of the year and if yours won you'd get to direct it and everything. You speak to them and tell them the important lines and slides for your presentation, you are then interrupted by Felix and his group. He looks distressed and worried, you ask him what's wrong but he doesn't answer you. You just sigh and get back to your group, realizing that Lee Know isn't there with the projector. You call him but he doesn't answer, and you start breaking down and worrying about everything. Your group tries to calm you down but nothing works, Felix notices and gives you their projector. You refuse it but he insists and walks away, you smile and start preparing for your presentation. 

"Momo, you explain the plot of the play."

"Got it!"

"Yuna you and Jackson say your lines since you guys are the main character."

You start explaining everything to everyone and it's all coming together until you see Woojin. You run down the stage and hug him, you tell him everything and he congratulates you. You ask him why he's down and he says that Felix has been framing him for cheating on you again. You groan and tell him to stop worrying, you blocked Felix on every platform you can't see what he posts. Woojin knows it's true that's why he's worrying, but he knows you are too deep in love with him to realize anything. You walk away and start your presentation it goes smoothly until the light cuts off. You run off the stage to see who did it and it was Felix and everyone else, you clench your fists and start shouting at them but they don't respond. After a few minutes of silence, they finally say something.

"Y/n, Woojin is lying to you."

"This bullshit again?! You ruined my presentation to tell me about some gossip!"

You keep rambling until Felix walks up to you and kisses you, when he stops you freeze and look at him. You don't know what to say you just walk off in sadness and confusion, you run down the stage and see Woojin kissing Woo Young. You feel like your life is crumbling right in your hands, you throw Woojin's ring on the floor and run off. You sit under a tree and start crying you never felt this much pain and confusion in your life, you felt like it was the universe telling you that you will never be happy ever. You break down and start screaming and punching the floor, you remember all the memories you had with Woojin and you throw your phone against the tree that's in front of you. You throw yourself on the soft grass and pray that it rains so that you know that the universe really is against you. You close your eyes and wait for the pain to leave your body, you feel someone's hand in your hair and you open your eyes to see Felix and everyone else. You break down in tears and start apologizing for not believing them sooner. They tell you it's ok and they all sit down next to you and cuddle you. 

____________________________A few weeks later__________________________

It was your first date with the ones you really love, but there is a problem. It's 7 of them and you can't kiss all of them it would be weird so you tell them that you'd go on a date with them all but one at a time so it isn't stressful, plus you didn't know some of them that well and Seungmin wasn't sick anymore so it would work. They all agree and you decide to go on a date with Bangchan first, he was the easiest to talk to and he's one that didn't really spark up any drama. 

Bangchan was happy he was the first one, he heard so many stories about sex with you but he wanted to experience it for himself. Sex wasn't on his mind when he saw you, he wanted to protect you because he's the oldest out of everyone and you looked precious. You held his hand and walked to his car, he told you it wasn't much but you didn't care. He opened the door for you and you smiled, he drove off and showed you all the pretty lights on your way to the restaurant. You finally reached and it was a very fancy place, you'd never been anywhere fancy before and Bangcha could see the excitement on your face. You gripped your waist and walked inside, you blush and look down at the floor so you avoid eye contact with him. He brings you to the table and you finally look up, you secretly admire him and look at the buttons that aren't buttoned on his shirt revealing his chest. You blush and look up, he asks what you want and you tell him that you aren't hungry yet. He tells you that you need to eat regardless and you order a salad he smiles and holds your hand. You blush and rest your head on the table, he talks about his schoolwork and what he has to do. He also tells you that he pitched your idea to the school board and they said it was great. You quickly lift up your head and your eyes widened.