NINE (smut)

During class, you get the sudden feeling someone is watching you. You look up and see that it's Mr. Hawng and he is upset. You can't think of why, but you feel the urge to try and help him. So, after class, you'd talk to him. You walked to his desk and sat down.

"What's wrong Mr. Hwang?"

"I heard what Lee Know did."

"oh, everything fine."

       This went on and on until Mr. Hawng said something that mildly upset you. He did what?! Mr. Hwang is assuming he touched you without your permission. You get upset and slap him across the face screaming that's not what happened. Mr. Hawng, inraged grabbed your waist roughly and spoke into your ear. 

"Don't slap me again, or I won't hesitate to get you kicked out."

      Hearing him say this made you shiver but you decided to show him that you were not afraid. So, instead of quickly apologizing like you normally would do you pull him by his collar and threaten him. You don't really know exactly what you said or what you meant by it but it definitely made him scared and he apologized to you. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

                                                                           (Time skip)

     Mr. Hwang was handing out the homework for his next class when he saw you in short shorts and a tank top. It was for a group project one of your teachers made you do before the end of the term. You were just trying it on because it was your sister's clothes and you had no idea if it would fit. Mr. Hwang is slightly turned on by this but it doesn't affect him in any way. But, after his second class of the day, he couldn't help himself. 

     He walked out of his office and grabbed you by your wrist. He pinned you to the wall of his office and started kissing you passionately. You were shocked and you kicked his nuts. 

"What the fuck, why are you kissing me?!"

"Because I can't help myself, you just look nice."

     You blush and allow him access to your whole body. In doing so, he strips off your clothes and licks you everywhere leaving bite marks all over your body. You realize you made a mistake but you like it so you leave it alone. He then takes a condom out of his drawer and tells you to rip it. You tear it with your mouth, and you watch him very closely. He throws you on the couch and lifts your thighs up. You close your eyes hoping it won't hurt as much, and before you know it he's pounding into you like a piece of dough. 

       You like the feeling and you lose control of your whole body doing and saying things you'd never think to do/say ever.