EIGHT

After that very embarrassing night you never thought of Lee Know the same now he was just some pervert who wanted sex with you. Lee Know knew he'd have to do something very drastic to get you out of that mindset about him. So, he turned to Jeonjin and he didn't tell him much.

"Hyung, just leave y/n alone he'll come to you when the time is right."

"Jeonjin, but this is serious I think Mr. Hwang is planning something."

"Yeah I think so too, but remember Mr. Hawng hasn't had a student like y/n in a long time."

"Your right Jeonjin."

          So, you tried your best to ignore him but it got to the point where he was just annoying. So you go to Bangchan for help. He tells you that he's just worried you'd hate him. Even though it doesn't seem that way he is worried. Now you didn't believe shit he said but you wanted to try and talk to Lee Know. You were tied between feelings for Mr. Hwang and Lee Know but you forgot about Felix. Now Felix is very expressive about his emotions so if he likes someone you'd know but for you it was different. He'd act all closed up and not say anything much even when you guys are out of class he doesn't say much. Maybe Felix is just tired of me. You think to yourself but that's not the case. He's just very fond of you and doesn't wanna say anything stupid to make you feel sad or uncomfortable. 

"Hey, Felix I heard they are having a party for the people who got a hundred and less on their first assignment you wanna go?"

"Actually I just wanna go out with you by yourself."

       You blush at him saying that and then you see him get up and leave. Confused you pull him by his hand causing him to fall over you. Now normally you'd push him off but you just had the urge to kiss him even though the situation doesn't call for it. You then realize he's hovering over you inches away from your mouth. Both of you red like tomatoes, you finally push Felix off and go to your class.

________________________________________________________________________________

Also guys I just want to say thank you for reading the book I really appreciate it. :)