SIXTEEN

Lee Know knew if he talked to Woojin then he would be putting all his friendships at risk but it was worth it for y/n. Lee Know found Woojin in the back of the school smoking as usual. Lee Know spoke about his problem to Woojin and he laughed. 

"Really? Over some most likely ugly chick?"

"He's not ugly." (He says showing a photo)

"Well, you have my attention now."

"Ugh, I need you to find as much dirt on Jeonjin and Han as much as possible so he can be close to me again."

"Will do. But I get a piece of the pie."

"Fine."

      Woojin then went to the library to do his usual hacking and illegal stuff. When he found the information he went onto the schools website and used his random account to send the information. The information spreed like wild fire, Han and Jeonjin were ruined. Wanting to see how you really looked Woojin decided to stalk you for a while (A while being a few days). You started to notice it and you thought it was Lee Know, you decided to confront him. You told him to back off and you started to walk away but he grabbed your hand and kissed you on the lips. You pushed him away and looked at his face in confusion. You asked who he was and all he said was that he's your real lover and told you to check the school website. You check the website and see some information that you didn't know about Han and Jeonjin, they are very popular and known for getting people close to them then breaking there hearts. Reading it you sigh and you might just be one of their victims. 

     You sit down in Math class looking for the boy you saw in the hallway, when you don't see him you sigh as you really wanted to ask him how he got the information. You feel a hand on your head and when you look up it's him. You indicate him to sit next to you, and he says yes. You two have a very normal conversation until you bring up the information.

"How did you get the information?"

"Hm?"

"The information on Han and Jeonjin."

"A hacker never reveals his secrets." (He says while kissing your cheek)

   You blush but stop when you see Han's sad face, you frown as you didn't want to hurt him. He uses his hand to make you look back at his face before kissing your lips, you are lost in the feeling as none of the boys have never been so domninat with you before. You lean into his chest, take up your note book and start writing as you did before. You feel his hand in your hair which makes you blush, he then calls you pretty out of the blue which makes your face turn really red and you move your head further into his chest. He blushes and wraps his hands around your waist, he does this while looking at Han smirking. Han obviously isn't happy about Woojin being back just out of the water, after class Han tried to run to tell you about Woojin but he was too late Woojin's hands were around your waist and he was walking away with you. 

_________________________________A few weeks later____________________

     You and Woojin have been going on dates and having sex on the regular, Lee Know found out about this from Han and he was furious. Lee Know stormed into the dorm to find you sleeping on Woojin's lap, he looked at you and grinned.

"Well, you found out I guess I'm busted. Scream, unless you want to wake up y/n."

"I-"

"Well, make your choice."

"Damn you!"

       Lee Know then storms out of the room furious at what he had done, he never though y/n could be so naive yet you are in love with nine boys so it is possible. Lee Know went to Jeonjin and Han and apologized for everything and that he wanted there help, Han refused at first but then remember what Woojin did to his last boyfriend. He abused him to the point where he committed suicide, the police didn't arrest Woojin they just left him. Han and Jeonjin had a plan they would leak everything Woojin did on the schools website just as he did them. Lee Know liked the idea and being so close to Woojin he knew everything he did. They gathered the information and were ready to post it when Woojin posted something before them, they went to check it out and it was a proposal. Woojin had proposed to y/n, the caption said, When they graduate Woojin will have a wedding with y/n and they will be very happy together. Seeing that Han, Jeonjin and Lee Know couldn't post the information, doing so would hurt y/n so much he wouldn't talk to any of them EVER. 

     A few moments later Felix walked into the room and told them about what Woojin posted and how upset he was that he came back. Lee Know was shocked as he hasn't seen Felix this angry like, ever. Felix saw that they were going to post something and he was encouraging  them to post it but they said no, they still didn't want y/n to be sad. You were skipping through the hallway when you saw Felix, you ran to him and told him how your date was. Felix just ignored you and walked away, you were confused and followed him. You asked him what was wrong like a thousand times until he broke and shouted.

"Y/N HOW COULD YOU! YOU KNOW I LOVED YOU AND YOU WENT WITH SOMEONE YOU BARELY KNOW!"

"F-felix I'm sorry I didn't kno-"

"SAVE IT! I'm pissed as is, you are just making is worse with your bullshit!"

     Hearing what Felix said made your heart sink you wanted to burst into tears right then and their but you knew if you did people would surely make fun of you so you ran to the back of the school where unexpectedly Woojin was. You ran into his arms crying and told him what happened, he told you Felix would soon apologize and he couldn't stay mad at you. You smile and kiss his lips, Woojin pins you to the wall and kisses you. You push his face away from your lips before he could continue. He sighs and hugs you, hands around you waist moving up and down. You snuggle into his shirt sighing, crying again because you feel that you are safe in his arms. Woojin is furious and wants to have a talk with Felix for making you cry this much, he calls Felix and tells him to meet him in his dorm room. Felix walks into Woojin's dorm room and instantly smells beer, he plugs his nose to how awful the smell is. Woojin indicates Felix to sit on the couch, but a disgusted Felix declines.

"What is it Woojin?"

"You made y/n cry, why else would I call you?"

"Oh, I did? I had no-"

"Shut up, apologize to him as soon as he comes back to the dorm!"

"Ugh, fine."

     Woojin sits back in the couch with a small grin on his face as Felix left, he then indicated you to come out from the back of the couch. You get up and jump on him cuddling into his chest. 

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N 

This chapter is a bit long because I have exams to study for sorry and I will come back I promise :^