THIRTY-THREE [Semi-Finale Pt.2]

It was the day of the concert and you were waiting on Woojin at his dorm. Everyone has gone to the concert already and you were going with Woojin, he finally came out and he was in a suite. It was weird but you shrugged it off, you both got into the car and he started to leave. There was a number of cars following along with police which meant that Woojin was a big deal. It was weird..did he blow up overnight? You remember it being just yesterday that he wrote that song for you and posted it online. You were proud of him for making it this far and you hoped he didn't do anything like G-dragon [sorry I had to]. You were staring at him and smiled slightly, he looked at you and tilted his head. He then started talking about one of his bodyguards whom he liked a lot. You smirked and questioned him, you saw his face flush red and you knew it was a crush. Woojin was embarrassed and ignored your other questions. You asked a question that made him look at you, he sighed and said that he wouldn't like him. His guard knew about how sexual he could be and he said he even assaulted his guard one time but as a joke not knowing about his trauma.

You could hear the care in Woojin's voice and you felt bad, he really liked him but due to his past, his guard already hated him. You promised to help Woojin with confess his feelings which Woojin just looked at you in shock and continued to drive. Why were you being so nice to Woojin? He abused you but that didn't mean you had to be mean back towards him. You finally reached and could hear the screams of the crowd, they were all chanting Woojin as they waited for him to arrive. You smiled and your heart fluttered, He must be so proud... you thought stepping out of the car. You saw Han and Felix near the entrance smiling at you, you smiled back and winked. You then saw Changbin and Bangchan near the entrance of the stage just lurking there acting like security, they were big guys so it was hard to tell if they were really security or not. You then saw Woojin's bodyguard and then whispered to him.

"I see why you like him Woojin~"

"Y/N..." [Woojin mumbled]

You chuckled and sat down in his changing room, you were helping him style his first stage outfit. He was going to perform his first viral album which included the song he made for you, you gave him an idea. You told him to change the perspective of the song and make it towards the bodyguard. He blushed and shot the idea down at first but then he thought about it and he agreed shortly after. You helped him change the lyrics and listened to him sing it before he went out on the stage, he told you to make sure that he was near the stage and you nodded. He went on the stage with his guitar and the crowd started to cheer, he had a talk with the audience before doing his introduction to the song. "This song is for someone who has been protecting me since day one." He said and I made sure the guard was paying attention, I typed in the group chat that Woojin was in love and he was going to sing a song. The song was going perfectly, you could see Woojin's nerves get worse as he hit the chorus. You cheered him on and he looked at the bodyguard and sang, you could see the tension and Woojin took his mic and started to walk close to him. You felt like fainting, it was just too cute, he started singing and not losing eye contact with him. 

You could see their faces were both red, you smirked and slowly backed away to video it for your friends. The song ended and Woojin stepped a bit closer to him, almost off stage, and kissed him. This action surprised the whole audience and after the kiss, Woojin said into the mic, "I love you." You were fanboying over the moment and stopped the video to send it to everyone. Woojin then looked back at his crowd and started singing his next album. You wanted to go on stage too and you begged one of the dancers if you could take their place since you knew the choreography, you made it. They said yes and you went on stage, you were dancing your heart out and you were positive people knew you were the guy that ruined Woojin's concert but you didn't care. The dance was over and you took Woojin's mic and screamed.

"HEY! WOOJIN THINKS YOUR CUTE!"

"Y/N!"

Woojin screamed his face turning red, he tried to turn it around but the bodyguard came on the stage and softly said in the cutest Korean accent, "I love you too, Woojin." It was the cutest moment you've ever seen and you wanted to witness it over and over again. Woojin's crowd kept demanding him to do a love speech and he finally gave in and did it. He grabbed his bodyguard's right hand with his right hand and used his left to hold the mic. He said that he fell in love with him when his manager was introducing the bodyguards, he couldn't help but smile the whole time. His bodyguard [Woo-Min], was blushing and could barely keep eye contact. Woojin stopped and used his right hand to pull Woo-Min's face to match his and his crowd went crazy, Woojin kissed him and basically forgot he was in front of a crowd. Woo-Min stopped him and walked off stage, Woojin then continued his concert. You were happy and watched the show-off stage, you saw a happy look on your boyfriend's faces and you blew kisses to them. They smirked and did sex signs, you flipped them off and rolled your eyes. 

____________________________________________________________________

The next chapter will be a mix of Y/N with his boyfriends and Woojin with Woo-Min 

Finale Pt.1 date July 4

Finale Pt. 2 date July 10 [the end sadly] 

Who's your favorite so far?

1. Woo-min

2. Y/N

3. Woojin

4. Wooyoung