TEN

A/N- Ok so I left because of school and I come back to all these views and I want to say thank you for both books and I appreciate you guys reading the books 

_______________________________________________________________________________

         A few days after that wonderful sex you had with Mr. Hwang you want him more in your life. So, you go to the extreme and write a note to Mr. Hwang asking him on a date. The note was a bit cheesy but you place it on his desk and hoped for the best. And to your surprise, he wrote back and said, "Well, of course, Mr. Mystery I would like to go on a date with you. *winky face*" You blushed and face-planted into your bed squealing happily. Lee Know knew why but he didn't want to intervene as he was embarrassed over what happened last time. He also didn't want to ruin his friendship at least not with you. You put on your best outfit and prepare for your date. 

       You rush out of the dorm only to bump into BangChan. He grabs you by the waist before you could fall. You blush and make yourself stand and you told him you had to leave. He grabs your hand before you could leave and tells you not to go on the date. You ask him how he knows and he tells you.

"That note that 'Mr. Hwang' wrote back, it was me. He threw it away."

"Wha-"